Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Engel, Van Dellen and Kelly Dismissed From Team

Default Re: Engel, Van Dellen and Kelly Dismissed From Team

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I don't have a problem with marijuana but I do have a problem when people think its so important that they are willing to jeopardize their careers and education for it when they know damn well they test for it in the playoffs. Smoke it during the off-season when they don't test.

Just because I am pro weed doesn't mean I don't recognize rules exist with consequences.
    Exactly how I feel. College kids are always going to be around weed, but if you want to play college athletics you simply have to abstain. Not that hard. Regardless of whether you agree with the rule, it's still a rule.

obviously Mcfeely cannot comprehend simple speak. ck provided a categorical generalization in his statement ....breaking team rules. hey mike that means it is not academic.

mm states....Specifically, I asked whether he could narrow down the reason for the dismissals into a category like “academics” or something else and he responded by saying, “I said we’re not going to talk about it.” KVRR-TV reporter Keith Albertson followed up by asking whether the dismissals and the suspension were related and a slightly agitated Klieman responded by saying, “I said we’re not going to talk about it.”

BisonFan02 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Coming in season 4 of Last Chance U.......

Quote Originally Posted by Binmaster87 View Post
    This is from a friends uncles sister in laws grandma . Double drug violation x 3 Single violation x 1 . You make the playoffs what do you think is coming next ???? Weed the dumb out while they are young I guess !!
    it sems to me of this is the case then ndsu is gunna be in big trouble cuz those are not the penalties for a failed piss test.

offense for weed is 50% of the season. 2nd is 1 year. just saying your mommas boyfriend, sister is full of shit if they said this was due to popping on multiply tests.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    it sems to me of this is the case then ndsu is gunna be in big trouble cuz those are not the penalties for a failed piss test
    How many failed piss tests would you suggest is the appropriate amount to dismiss a player?

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    How many failed piss tests would you suggest is the appropriate amount to dismiss a player?
    one, but thats not what ncaa says nor what the rumor spreader was saying....which is what i am pointing out.

this cant be due to multiple faild tests.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Exactly how I feel. College kids are always going to be around weed, but if you want to play college athletics you simply have to abstain. Not that hard. Regardless of whether you agree with the rule, it's still a rule.
    I'm sure there are plenty of players who would love to smoke but they don't because they don't want to let their team down. The players who got kicked off It's kind of an entitled attitude. Hey I'm so important I don't have to follow the same rules and I really don't care about the program or my scholarship so I'll do it anyways. Short sighted, douchey, and a dick move too. Doesn't mean they are bad guys, just bad decisions

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    one, but thats not what ncaa says nor what the rumor spreader was saying....which is what i am pointing out.

this cant be due to multiple faild tests
    Even if you are correct, Klieman is also entitled to hold his players to a higher standard than what the NCAA requires.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Seems to me we don’t truly know what happened. Let’s be careful to not pass too much judgement.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Hope these kids get a second chance. Kids do some stupid things sometimes, suspending them for a year could be another option instead of expelling them from the program completely.
    i hear ya, but at the same time these are adults. if kids (same age) were in the service and smoked pot &
    pissed hot, they would get a big chicken dinner wich would have all sorts of consciences.

btw....i seriously doubt a failed test is what happen here. a failed test for weed is missing 50% of season on first offense. this rumor suggests multiple faild tests.