Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Engel, Van Dellen and Kelly Dismissed From Team

Default Re: Engel, Van Dellen and Kelly Dismissed From Team

Guys you know what I heard? I don't want to spread any rumors or anything but I heard they raped, like a hundred girls or something. Maybe even a dood or two, there's no way of knowing. Then after raping everyone they each burned down like 6 buildings or something.

Now I know what you're thinking : "if they raped so many people, why didn't we hear about it on any police reports?"... Well.... again I hate to spread rumors..... But I heard that they murdered like every cop in fargo and Moorhead. THINK about it- have you gotten pulled over by a cop TODAY?? I haven't! .....cuz they're all already dead..........................

Passes the blunt
    1. The FCS was the Best option for NDSU for a very long time.
    2. As a general rule- the FCS sucks at football and has proven that is not committed to football at all.
    3. It's time to go FBS

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Triple or even quadruple that. Good god ....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    well i guess my quest to stress not giving legs to rumors failed.

BattleBorn is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I heard from my cousin's ex husband who sold a washing machine to Engel's mom's neighbor that the NCAA Playoff Committee, after realizing they gave us the easier bracket, planted contraband in their dorms (with the help of the Illuminati, of course). Player D used his extensive knowledge of the Rothschilds' ties to shape shifting reptilians to secure a lesser punishment (in exchange for his silence, of course).

Look what happens to us when we get a bye week.
    Co-founder of the Bluegrass Bison crew, Kev’s bag holder.

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    So, I skimmed all 20 pages of this. We have a single first time poster who posted a rumor. We also have sourced NDSU policy that would seem to fit the situation. Any opinions on how solid this rumor is? Hoping more reliable than Carson punching the locker......
    you've been around 10+ years and 14K posts and still haven't switched to 40 posts per page? Can't imagine why someone would do that to themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by BattleBorn View Post
    I heard from my cousin's ex husband who sold a washing machine to Engel's mom's neighbor that the NCAA Playoff Committee, after realizing they gave us the easier bracket, planted contraband in their dorms (with the help of the Illuminati, of course). Player D used his extensive knowledge of the Rothschilds' ties to shape shifting reptilians to secure a lesser punishment (in exchange for his silence, of course).

Look what happens to us when we get a bye week.
    i would beleive that but i think ndsu has policy stating no "lazers" can be used unless the "lazer" is used to control the monetary system. plus, DB is the head of the illuminati so that cant be it

0k that was just dumb is the bye week over yet!!!!!!

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Well, enough of the rumor mill, does anybody have some analysis of how much this hurts us going forward the next year or two? Are any of them a significant loss?

i dont think it hurts at all. i think one of the immediate future Qb's was leaving anyways.

one was a senior....maybe depth and ST.

the WR....well hard to tell. he had one memorable down feild block and was targeted o times in EZ.

seems like the scolly flexibility could be a good thing. hard to tell. imo

kab1one is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In a situation like this can the university even say why they were dismissed? McFeely and his silly need to know article talks about how he tried to get an answer, but what is policy in this situation? If disclosed can the university be sued? Seems to me you would have rules similar to workplace protection and HIPPA confidential type rules. Note rules like HIPPA, not HIPPA specifically.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonp View Post
    Well, enough of the rumor mill, does anybody have some analysis of how much this hurts us going forward the next year or two? Are any of them a significant loss?
    Van Dellen didn't look to be moving up the QB depth chart anytime soon (at least to me) and was likely to get buried by the two classes that followed him.

Kelly was already a senior who was playing mostly on special teams.

Engel is the biggest potential loss. He was busting his ass blocking downfield this year but has yet to become a threat as a receiver. Had difficulty getting off the line and creating separation and never really showed any ball skills in his limited targets. Maybe he would have made some bigger strides in the following years but he was trending toward bust status IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by kab1one View Post
    In a situation like this can the university even say why they were dismissed? McFeely and his silly need to know article talks about how he tried to get an answer, but what is policy in this situation? If disclosed can the university be sued? Seems to me you would have rules similar to workplace protection and HIPPA confidential type rules. Note rules like HIPPA, not HIPPA specifically.
    i usually stick up for mike, but thst article was dumb. He called out coach for not giving A generalization . And coach with his very 1st statement.....he gives a generalization. team rules

mike should of just said he is p***** off the coach would give me any more than a generalization.