Page 6 of 17 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: FCS Playoffs Second Round Thread

Default Re: FCS Playoffs Second Round Thread

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    +250 seems about right. Didn’t see any money lines for these games on 5dimes.
    They're on there but they're under "College" now this week instead of "College Extra". Probably has to do with the limited number of FBS games this week.

Same here although I'm leaning toward UNI because they are not as dirty as SDSU. I'm not even sure if I would rather face JMU or UNI/SDSU in Frisco if we make it that far.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    So who do people want to win, UNI or SDSU? I'm honestly not sure who to pull for.
    It's OK to not be OK.

Quote Originally Posted by Hammerhead View Post
    Same here although I'm leaning toward UNI because they are not as dirty as SDSU. I'm not even sure if I would rather face JMU or UNI/SDSU in Frisco if we make it that far.
    I would take any one. We're going to win that game and every one of those teams would hate it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Go Bison and win out!
    Love being only 30 minutes from Toyota Stadium.

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

All four of the MVFC teams are on ESPN College Extra. UNI & SDSU is on DIRECTV channel 791, USD & SHS on DIRECTV channel 793 and San Diego and NDSU are on DIRECTV channel 794. The games at James Madison, Wofford and Central Arkansas are also featured games.

DakotaOkie is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by DIBISON View Post
    All four of the MVFC teams are on ESPN College Extra. UNI & SDSU is on DIRECTV channel 791, USD & SHS on DIRECTV channel 793 and San Diego and NDSU are on DIRECTV channel 794. The games at James Madison, Wofford and Central Arkansas are also featured games.
    All eight FCS games are on DirecTV's ESPN College Extra. Nothing featured here

My random thought of the day while I wait for playoff football to begin this weekend. In my estimation there are two seeded teams on Saturday that are playing their toughest FCS opponent of the year so far. Those are JMU and JSU. It'll be interesting to see if either of those teams are exposed a bit and end up playing games that are closer than expected or, in JSU's case, maybe even get knocked out.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    My random thought of the day while I wait for playoff football to begin this weekend. In my estimation there are two seeded teams on Saturday that are playing their toughest FCS opponent of the year so far. Those are JMU and JSU. It'll be interesting to see if either of those teams are exposed a bit and end up playing games that are closer than expected or, in JSU's case, maybe even get knocked out.
    JMU has been played tough periodically all year, the JMU board claims it's because they are sandbagging for the playoffs.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    JMU has been played tough periodically all year, the JMU board claims it's because they are sandbagging for the playoffs.
    Well, they have every right to be confident. Winning 23 games in a row will do that. But to repeat they're going to have to beat 4 teams in a row who are all better than anyone they've played this year to date (East Carolina included) with that defending champ target on their back. We'll see how well they handle it.

That's why you gotta love the FCS. No matter how much bluster fans can muster their team still has to earn it on the field if they're going to end up on that north endzone stage in Frisco come January.