Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: FCS Playoffs Second Round Thread

Default Re: FCS Playoffs Second Round Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    UNI it is just that simple.
    yes, at least I don't see their coaches talking smack on social media. If the bunnies bow out early this year looks like their Dream is over as they wont have much offense next season
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    South Dakota is playing with house money. Last team in and got a little lucky last week. First one to 50 might win that game. As for SDSU/UNI, at least one of those teams will be done this weekend.
    Sagarin’s new feature suggests o/u 82.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    So who do people want to win, UNI or SDSU? I'm honestly not sure who to pull for.
    UNI. Can't stand SDSU or their fans.

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Also, if SDSU loses, they continue the trend of never reaching double-digit wins in a season.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Furman is a rode fav against Wofford coming off a bye? That and the UCA line look pretty good for some money making
    Sagarin publishes half a dozen different models now that should be fairly good predictors. The ELO model and any thing that has the ELO model in it are garbage, but the other methods should be pretty good. Interestingly, those models disagree with each other the most on the USD/SHSU game and the Wofford/Furman game. Blue and offense/defense really like USD and Furman while Recent and Gold lean more SHSU and Wofford.

All the models seem to think that 8 is too many points to be giving Weber State.
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 11-29-2017 at 01:08 PM.

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    So who do people want to win, UNI or SDSU? I'm honestly not sure who to pull for.
    UNI since SDSU has pulled out W's against us the last couple years in the regular season. My dislike for SDSU is now greater than it is for UNI.

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Sagarin publishes half a dozen different models now that shouldn't be fairly good predictors. The ELO model and any thing that has the ELO model in it are garbage, but the other methods should be pretty good. Interestingly, those models disagree with each other the most on the USD/SHSU game and the Wofford/Furman game. Blue and offense/defense really like USD and Furman while Recent and Gold lean more SHSU and Wofford.

All the models seem to think that 8 is too many points to be giving Weber State.
    SHSU might be a good bet then too. What’s a 8 point dog on the win line +250?

Edited. Sorry was thinking Wofford not SHSU line

USD over SHSU, UNI over SDSU. UNI is going to copy YSU's run of last year.

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    SHSU might be a good bet then too. What’s a 8 point dog on the win line +250?

Edited. Sorry was thinking Wofford not SHSU line
    +250 seems about right. Didn’t see any money lines for these games on 5dimes.

Da Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Giant meteor
    I'll settle for a small meteor.

A giant meteor would be a civilization ending event.[emoji41]

Sent from my SM-T377P using Tapatalk
    The original Da Bison.
    Not to be confused with imposters