Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 11/25 Vs Stetson

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: 11/25 Vs Stetson

HerdBoy is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I get a kick out of Tyson looking at his left hand after a made shot. One two punch with Tyson and Paul tonight. Chris Quayle and Rocky looked good. The young guys really picking it up fast.

I thought Stetson looked good in the first half other than getting in foul trouble early. Bison just put them away though.

This Bison team has some interesting potential. Strong player at the 5 spot is still a concern though.

Nice to see the domination. Hopefully Tyson can be a go to guy that can get to the bucket

I really enjoyed watching the Bison tonight. Watched it on the big screen at my local bar. With the NAU/SD game on Apple TV on a smaller screen right beside it.

My buddy also enjoyed it. Which is really satisfying, since I've converted him from being a sorta f'hawker fan into a true Bison fan.

His name is Bob from Hoople. Not the "John and Mary from Hoople" that El Chapo and Longhorn always talk about. His name is really Bob and he's actually from Hoople.

And I may have to get an Uber home...
    Here's to alcohol, the cause of—and solution to—all life's problems. (Homer Simpson)

Was a fun game enjoyed the new intro
    Enjoyed the young fellas ballin
    I like the way we play with Spencer and or rocky at the 5
    Quale look good better the. I thought he would be
    Aj... what’s he actually do?
    TRUST THE PROCESS

This team is really playing "team" ball. Make the extra pass to get an even better shot. Hunter is going to be a great floor general. Picks his spots to drive to hoop and pushes the ball up floor nicely. Spencer and Geu are coming into their own. Paul and Tyson are simply balling right now. Rocky is a stud in the making. Jared is a knockdown outside shooter. An still coming back from injury. Team defense is amazing along with rebounding. Team will be special this year. Come out to watch them. Pack the SHAC.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Herd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    This team is really playing "team" ball. Make the extra pass to get an even better shot. Hunter is going to be a great floor general. Picks his spots to drive to hoop and pushes the ball up floor nicely. Spencer and Geu are coming into their own. Paul and Tyson are simply balling right now. Rocky is a stud in the making. Jared is a knockdown outside shooter. An still coming back from injury. Team defense is amazing along with rebounding. Team will be special this year. Come out to watch them. Pack the SHAC.
    What’s the situation with D. Millers foot?

Quote Originally Posted by Herd View Post
    What’s the situation with D. Millers foot?
    Never heard yet. I believe he was going in today or tomorrow to get it looked at . Saturday they were saying wait and see.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.