Page 12 of 30 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Effect of Noise at the Fargo Dome

Default Re: Affect of Noise at the Fargo Dome

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    The Tech Team Wrestling Club at the bottom of my previous post should be great. I don't know much about any of the clubs in Fargo, but this one is ran by quite a few good coaches, including Ryan Kringlie, who wrestled for Oregon State (along with my boss, Les Gutches) and finished up at NDSU before neck injury (if I remember correctly) ended his career before could wrestle a match for us. I believe this club is the feeder program that has made West Fargo and National Powerhouse in wrestling.

THANKS good to know

Assuming we win Sat., will the tix go on sale Sunday at 6pm....probably???? Or, will it be into Monday am?
    Four-Seasons Maui @ Wailea.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    no here in fargo.....do you know which clubs should be avoided.
    I'm not sure if the I94 club wrestling is around anymore, if the same guys are running it from the early 90's that that would be one to avoid.

Quote Originally Posted by Faron79 View Post
    Assuming we win Sat., will the tix go on sale Sunday at 6pm....probably???? Or, will it be into Monday am?
    Been noon (?) on Sunday in the past.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Funny thing, we all wrestled. FYI the horses are harder to stay on than the bull. Speaking of wrestling its time for my kids to get involved. I need the down low on what clubs etc. I remember vettel telling me something a few years back but.......... anyway you seem to be plugged in. if could/will u pm me
    Check out the Bison Wrestling Club as well, one of the coaches is former Bison wrestler Nick Magee.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    Check out the Bison Wrestling Club as well, one of the coaches is former Bison wrestler Nick Magee.

Does their program expand beyond the college ahtletes?
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Does their program expand beyond the college ahtletes?
    It's a youth program, and I can't remember the ages they're going up to. My son received a flyer about it from his elementary school , so I believe it was ages 5 or 6 on up.

I don't know a lot about youth wrestling, but kids had to register with USA Wrestling to enroll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Team Cinzano Tested. Team Cinzano Approved

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonguy View Post
    It's a youth program, and I can't remember the ages they're going up to. My son received a flyer about it from his elementary school , so I believe it was ages 5 or 6 on up.

I don't know a lot about youth wrestling, but kids had to register with USA Wrestling to enroll.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Well, shame on me for not knowing better.

Hail the BISON!!!

Funny thing, we all wrestled. FYI the horses are harder to stay on than the bull. Speaking of wrestling its time for my kids to get involved. I need the down low on what clubs etc. I remember vettel telling me something a few years back but.......... anyway you seem to be plugged in. if could/will u pm me
    When I was running around in spandex, tech team was bomb. How old are the kids? If they are really little it might not make much of a difference.
    College of Business Alumnus

no here in fargo.....do you know which clubs should be avoided.
    Tech team would be my recommendation, seems that there are programs at North and Davies that I've heard about but never see at the rural tournaments in eastern nd. Tech team wrestlers are almost always there. A long lost bisonviller coaches and has a kid on tech team. Most tournaments have prek (4 years) to 6th grade wrestlers.

Really the small town (or probably really any ND) tournaments you could get by without joining any club. All they care is if you have the entrance fee covered. You would need to be the coach though so would need some wrestling experience.

If you have to buy a us wrestling card it is like $50/year membership(some clubs require it due to some of the tournaments they go to require it), plus any club dues.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.