Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Bob Stitt out at Montana

Default Re: Bob Stitt out at Montana

Quote Originally Posted by abc123 View Post
    Yes, that's exactly what pointing out the difference in where the two programs were at the time of hiring is. Great comprehension.
    Well the Griz have not won the mighty Big Fluffy in like 6-7 years and since UN_ has had more recent success I thought maybe the teams were on par.
    Last edited by TAILG8R; 11-21-2017 at 06:20 PM.

Default Re: Bob Stitt out at Montana

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    Well the Griz have not won the might Big Fluffy in like 6-7 years and since UN_ has had the more recent success I thought maybe the teams were on par.
    someone else said it best...and for one team this is acceptable and for the other, it is not.

Or as I like to say...

one waits for the worm to turn the other just goes and turns the damn worm.

Default Re: Stitt Out at Montana

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Griz actually ran the ball about 20-30 more times than passed this year. You’re correct on the Defense comment tho. Had Stitt emphasized D more and simply ran a no-huddle offense without the need to hurry the snap every play, I think his system might have worked better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I don't think it's the number of runs that make them weak, it's how they run the ball. All shotgun. No Tight end of fullbacks. Not physical. Total garbage. You can win a game with a weird offense but you can't win a Championship. Hell you can't even win the Big Fluffy.

And like you said the defense...

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com