Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Bracketology

Default Re: Final Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    They seem to think them making the semi-finals is a given as well which is the only time the 2/3 distinction is even relevant. I'd gladly bet the field in their quadrant of the bracket making the semis over them. I would not be shocked to seem them lose in the second round, and would be even less surprised to see them lose to the winner of USD/Sam Houston. To me that quadrant has the most question marks of any in the bracket.
    It would be great to see usd pound both Sam Houston and jsu to shut everyone up about the 5th place mvc getting in. We will see what happens now that they have some real teams and not the jv teams they play all year to pad their record

Which unseeded team has best chance of making the semis?

Damn, one or two of those guys has a boner over the SDSU game.

Spoiler alert, they aren't even close to SDSU on their best day.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

They seem to think them making the semi-finals is a given as well which is the only time the 2/3 distinction is even relevant. I'd gladly bet the field in their quadrant of the bracket making the semis over them. I would not be shocked to seem them lose in the second round, and would be even less surprised to see them lose to the winner of USD/Sam Houston. To me that quadrant has the most question marks of any in the bracket.
    That is a very intriguing wager.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Yotes. .
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Yotes. .
    By far, USD.

UNI also has a very good shot if they can beat SDSU again. Not sure any other team even has a shot at all (would love to argue for WIU but don't see how they beat JMU right now if they even get that far)

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

By far, USD.

UNI also has a very good shot if they can beat SDSU again. Not sure any other team even has a shot at all (would love to argue for WIU but don't see how they beat JMU right now if they even get that far)
    After that UNI player's Performance Enhancement Drugs fiasco during playoffs 2 years ago (against Portland State, I think) I dont think UNI has enough fire power or the physical tools to match the Jacks. The Jacks are a well put together team with great fire power. Dallas Goedert and Jake Winike are their Carson Wentz and Joe Haeg type players. I am very confident this Jacks team is going to Frisco this year, unless there is snow and 20 miles per hour wind during their game against UNI.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    After that UNI player's Performance Enhancement Drugs fiasco during playoffs 2 years ago (against Portland State, I think) I dont think UNI has enough fire power or the physical tools to match the Jacks. The Jacks are a well put together team with great fire power. Dallas Goedert and Jake Winike are their Carson Wentz and Joe Haeg type players. I am very confident this Jacks team is going to Frisco this year, unless there is snow and 20 miles per hour wind during their game against UNI.
    expcet JMU's corners are supposed to be all that and bag

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Lol that Jacks team EASILY could have been beat last two games.

They won’t get past UCA if they do manage to beat UNI. They sure as hell won’t beat JMU.

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    Wow never thought it be that bad. 0–5 and average losing by 30. So essential their conference best each year in and out would be bottom 2/3 in MVFc. But hey they need more “respect”. Hahahahahhahahaha
    I guess I had never looked into it and was floored when I saw all the results. The OVC should just call us daddy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk