Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Bracketology

Default Re: Final Bracketology

I would love to see Jabril play against a triple option. It could turn into a Heagle bazillion tackle 2.0 game.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I would love to see Jabril play against a triple option. It could turn into a Heagle bazillion tackle 2.0 game.

OMG. That would be awesome.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

I think it's our duty to win the national championship to save FCS from JMU's insufferability.

They have done in 1 year what it took us 5 to do.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    My favorite part of the thread was that he has a "friend" in the Dallas area with connections all over Dallas and the NCAA and was free to talk about all the corruption and back-room deals. THIS is why they lose every playoff. They are so convinced that the deck is stacked against them. In reality there are only 2 teams that deserve to complain about the bracket: SDSU and JMU. While it isn't going to be easy I think NDSU has a clearer path to the finals than SDSU and JMU do.
    I remember one of their players spouting off on Twitter in 2014 about being "disrespected" by being seeded #3 when they were undefeated in the FCS and NDSU had an FCS loss and was seeded #2. They lost their first playoff game to unseeded SHSU that year. I wouldn't doubt if there was similar chatter amongst their fans last year when EWU was seeded #2 with an FCS loss and they were undefeated in the FCS and seeded #3. They lost their first playoff game to unseeded YSU.

It's like deja vu all over again this year. Only question is whether it's Samford or Kennesaw that knocks them out in their first game.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I remember one of their players spouting off on Twitter in 2014 about being "disrespected" by being seeded #3 when they were undefeated in the FCS and NDSU had an FCS loss and was seeded #2. They lost their first playoff game to unseeded SHSU that year. I wouldn't doubt if there was similar chatter amongst their fans last year when EWU was seeded #2 with an FCS loss and they were undefeated in the FCS and seeded #3. They lost their first playoff game to unseeded YSU.

It's like deja vu all over again this year. Only question is whether it's Samford or Kennesaw that knocks them out in their first game.
    Prediction: A loss to Kennesaw would send their fanbase over the edge!

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Prediction: A loss to Kennesaw would send their fanbase over the edge!
    When Kennesaw beats them it will throw their fanbase over the ledge.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    Through the "grapevine" = made up crap tossed around and bitterness

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Through the "grapevine" = made up crap tossed around and bitterness
    Um, why did NDSU get a better seed?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I am not sure why they are so butthurt about being #3 when there best wins are against 6-5 team from the Big South and a bubble team that didnt make the playoffs.

The NCAAs SRS had Jacksonville State at #6 and Sagarin had them at #8. Should be happy with the #3 seed.
    It's OK to not be OK.