Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Bracketology

Default Re: Final Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by CoachFSCB View Post
    Jay Howard was terrible as usual, dispensing nothing but drivel, and ESPN's overall program was below average. The few highlights they showed were repeated over and over, and among the many errors made they wrote that the team nickname for Austin Peay was the Goveners instead of Governors, and when they revealed NDSU as the #2 seed, the graphic said "North Dakota State Bisons." Later they introduced Head Coach Chris KLEE-MAN. For a network who has had Game Day here twice, you'd think they would put a little more effort into getting those things about NDSU right at least. I guess since it wasn't a show about FBS football they figured they would just phone it in, since nobody would care (or watch) anyway. Sheesh.
    Jay Walker. He played for Howard. And yes he is terrible.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by CoachFSCB View Post
    Jay Howard was terrible as usual, dispensing nothing but drivel, and ESPN's overall program was below average. The few highlights they showed were repeated over and over, and among the many errors made they wrote that the team nickname for Austin Peay was the Goveners instead of Governors, and when they revealed NDSU as the #2 seed, the graphic said "North Dakota State Bisons." Later they introduced Head Coach Chris KLEE-MAN. For a network who has had Game Day here twice, you'd think they would put a little more effort into getting those things about NDSU right at least. I guess since it wasn't a show about FBS football they figured they would just phone it in, since nobody would care (or watch) anyway. Sheesh.
    Not ESPN's finest moment... but after watching these for the past 7 years, this is a typical effort by these guys for the FCS Selection Show. Assuming we continue winning, I think we will have Anish doing the games, and he does a fantastic job covering NDSU! Heck, last year he was even doing facebook live pregame shows with his broadcast team during their drive to the fargodome.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    The team that won on a hail mary the last game of the year to a team with a losing record?
    I am not impressed in the slightest with SB's body of work this year. They are lucky to even be in the playoffs. Many of their games could have easily gone the other way.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    I like this......

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Jacks will come out of their side of the bracket without much problems. Dallas Goedert is making all types of catches. I watched their game against USD on Saturday and he was playing like Odell Beckam Jr. Their QB is making the throws in a RPO run pass offense scheme. I dont see how JMU can matchup against the Jacks.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    Not ESPN's finest moment... but after watching these for the past 7 years, this is a typical effort by these guys for the FCS Selection Show. Assuming we continue winning, I think we will have Anish doing the games, and he does a fantastic job covering NDSU! Heck, last year he was even doing facebook live pregame shows with his broadcast team during their drive to the fargodome.
    Plus he has a weekly segment on 1600 the Bison so he really knows us

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Jacks will come out of their side of the bracket without much problems. Dallas Goedert is making all types of catches. I watched their game against USD on Saturday and he was playing like Odell Beckam Jr. Their QB is making the throws in a RPO run pass offense scheme. I dont see how JMU can matchup against the Jacks.
    If I were the jacks I would worry about UNI before I think about the Dukes

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonwinagn View Post
    The team that won on a hail mary the last game of the year to a team with a losing record?
    Yes cuz we've never lost to teams with losing records

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    If I were the jacks I would worry about UNI before I think about the Dukes
    Will be interesting to see what the weather is like in Brookings that day.

Interesting post on the Jacksonville State "Cocky Nation" Fan Forum today:

Randomness - I watched the selection show this morning then headed to my local Walmart. Walking down the aisle and I see in older gentleman walking toward me with an NDSU Ungulates T-shirt on. I of course was wearing my Jacksonville State long sleeve tee. We chatted about the selections and went on our way. Caught me off guard to see an Ungulates fan here in North metro ATL. Then I thought maybe it wasn’t so random, maybe it’s a sign of what's to play out?