Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Bracketology

Default Re: Final Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by NDSU1980 View Post
    So it's whom ever gets lucky when they call in?
    It's online. So basically whoever has the fastest fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by GRAFTONBISON View Post
    The committe got the seeds right and the correct amount of MVFC teams in. Now it is time for the MVFC teams to flex their muscles. Looking forward to it!!
    So happy that everyone is spread out this year so we have a chance to get a bunch of teams deep in the playoffs to show how tough out conference really is. Shut jay walker up about our 5th place team getting in. Other years we just knocked each other out right away.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUSR View Post
    If you have adblock turned on the "printable bracket" icon will not display.

here is the printable version:

http://i.turner.ncaa.com/sites/defau...cs-bracket.pdf
    Cool. Thanks, I must have ad block turned on because the icon wasn't showing up for me.

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    Also in front of 6500 fans, but announced as 16000
    They'll have donors swoop in just so they can announce a full sell out. Grandpa Stig will make sure of that.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    Now if you want to talk about moving to a completely seeded 16 team tournament we can have a conversation about the autobids but right now you are only are arguing to include other crappy undeserving teams. At least Lehigh and USD won their crappy conferences, that is one accomplishment that some of these crappy 7-4 teams like APSU can't say they have.
    Ive always said they need to seed everyone. Beside that---NOBODY should be in the playoffs with a 5-6 record. NOBODY. And yes I would take Austin Peay over them.
    Last edited by 56BISON73; 11-19-2017 at 07:31 PM.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

What a weird year for the Big Sky.

NDSUSR is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaHoyt View Post
    It's online. So basically whoever has the fastest fingers.
    1 word. AutoHotKey

Are people really complaining about an autobid team getting in with a losing record?! Its the way it is. Happens in the ncaa basketball tourney as well.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

I am just waiting, praying, for someone from Lehigh to bitch about having to play during Thanksgiving weekend, just so I can dish out all the verbal abuse they deserve.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?