Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Bracketology

Default Re: Final Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    uni gunna beat sdsu twice or beat them up so bad they get beat the following week
    UNI-SDSU games are weird in that the ones I’ve watched, neither team plays dirty or salty like they do to NDSU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Lol best bracket ever. No wabbits on our side. No fawks anywhere. Go Bison.

Do I do anchorman for a week? It's up to you San Diego.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by BismarckBisonFan View Post
    Big JW picked the Bison.
    The other two commentators picked the Dukes.
    Chip Kelly picked Sam Houston as his old OC is there. From NH.
    Chip knows how to build a team that can win it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaHoyt View Post
    Can’t wait to see how empty Dykhouse Stadiun looks when they play most likely Northern Iowa.
    Telling people on jacks board to dress in layers, buy a body warmer, and bring a buddy with. The right buddy could be a body warmer too. I hope no one shows and the Rabbits realize what a mistake it is to have an outdoor stadium

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Apples and oranges comparing FB and BB. The PL, PFL, etc don't deserve autobids. If there is a team in those conferences worthy of an at large so be it but putting a 5-6 team that will get crushed in the first game while leaving out a 7-4 team with a legitimate shot at a championship run just makes it look like a complete joke.
    Bingo.................

May as well hand out participation ribbons. Fact is there are more deserving teams than Lehigh.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Bingo.................

May as well hand out participation ribbons. Fact is there are more deserving teams than Lehigh.
    There are but how do you handle the situation? Limit auto bids to teams that have won at least 7 games? That isn't an auto bid then.

In a 24 team field I don't mind the autobids at all. No deserving teams were left out.
    Last edited by NDSUstudent; 11-19-2017 at 06:22 PM.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

Tickets! So, in years past, after season ticket holders claim their tickets, are the rest sold based on priority points or is it a free for all in the waiting room? If it is PP, anyone remember what the magic number was last year?

FBS OR BUST FIRE LARSEN
    Hey UND: 34-9...38-7...34-13...16-6...42-21

100% anti MAGA

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Bingo.................

Fine but the argument is still the same for NDSU basketball... Oh by the San Diego won a game last year. As I said you leave them out the playoff field likely never grows to 24 anyways.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    In a 24 team field I don't mind the autobids at all. No deserving team were left out.
    Then make your case for Lehigh if no deserving team was left out.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."