Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 19272829303139 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Bracketology

Default Re: Final Bracketology

JSU has to be the biggest bunch of whiners I have ever seen. They will prove again they shouldn't have even been seeded.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    I can't stop reading this stuff, it's so comical

If you haven't go read that entire thread and listen to them try rationalize so thing they know is true, but this post wins idiocy, especially when he is responding to a fact filled post with actual numbers

http://gojaxstate.boards.net/post/53257

Lol, it's good stuff
    This post proves why NDSU got the #2 seed. He compares USD to APSU. APSU is their BEST win. USD is like what the 4 best win for NDSU?

Quote Originally Posted by noryan34 View Post
    This post proves why NDSU got the #2 seed. He compares USD to APSU. APSU is their BEST win. USD is like what the 4 best win for NDSU?
    My read on that part was he thought APSU should be in the playoffs instead of South Dakota.
    South Dakota did lose 4 of their last 5 games so I can understand frustration there.

They really don’t want to be a one-bid league. Now that Austin Peay is an OVC contender, perhaps they should schedule a MVFC team for non-conference.
    Clarksville Tennessee, hmmm, do they still have train service???

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

NDSU shouldn't have dropped as far as they did in the first place just for the sake of dropping. I can understand JSU fans gripe in that regard.

If you haven't go read that entire thread and listen to them try rationalize so thing they know is true, but this post wins idiocy, especially when he is responding to a fact filled post with actual numbers

Lol, it's good stuff
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!

Quote Originally Posted by Wally View Post
    I just like to read other schools thoughts, especially playoff time

Or do you mean that dude!!
    Last edited by tjbison; 11-21-2017 at 01:41 PM.
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by bruinbison View Post
    My read on that part was he thought APSU should be in the playoffs instead of South Dakota.
    South Dakota did lose 4 of their last 5 games so I can understand frustration there.

They really don’t want to be a one-bid league. Now that Austin Peay is an OVC contender, perhaps they should schedule a MVFC team for non-conference.
    Clarksville Tennessee, hmmm, do they still have train service???
    And that is probabaly a fair point but when the team that hasn’t lost a conference game in what like 3-4 years gets bounced at home by an unseeded team repeatedly. That really speaks to the quality of their conference.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Lol, it's good stuff
    That was a crazy read, including the stuff just posted this morning. Makes me almost want to give up the potential home semi-final game to go to their place and beat them by 30. The most interesting part to me though was the hero sports article at the beginning where half of their staff picked USD to beat them to come to Fargo and they still want to argue that APSU should have been in before USD.

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    That guy needs to chill... he is on the verge of a stroke! Seriously, why do they care... they have 'bama LOL
    3 MVFC teams are contenders. 3 are good. One is mediocre. 3 are garbage. The MVFC is so over-respected that....

Dude, take a second and go back and think about what you wrote there for half a second. He states three teams from one conference are contenders yet that conference is so over respected??? Name me one other conference with more than 1 legit contender? THREE!!!! Ok, I think there are only 2 contenders from the MVFC but still. Good entertainment.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    That was a crazy read, including the stuff just posted this morning. Makes me almost want to give up the potential home semi-final game to go to their place and beat them by 30. The most interesting part to me though was the hero sports article at the beginning where half of their staff picked USD to beat them to come to Fargo and they still want to argue that APSU should have been in before USD.
    Wow, its got worse this morning...Jesus
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant