Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Bracketology

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: Final Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by LITTLEGUYSINGREEN View Post
    I can't find the printable version of the bracket on the NCAA site. Am I missing it?
    https://www.sbnation.com/college-foo...et-tv-schedule

Putting Lehigh in the playoffs is just crazy. Not that I wanted Youngstown in there, but they sure deserved it a lot more than Lehigh.

Quote Originally Posted by DakotaOkie View Post
    Not printable.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    This is the best bracket NDSU could ask for, I'm shocked we didn't get the shaft again!
    Not only ask for, but I think this is the best bracket they have been given.

SDSU side is just brutal.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    For everyone who complains about "automatic qualifiers" I hope they understand it's the only reason the basketball team makes the "big dance".
    Apples and oranges comparing FB and BB. The PL, PFL, etc don't deserve autobids. If there is a team in those conferences worthy of an at large so be it but putting a 5-6 team that will get crushed in the first game while leaving out a 7-4 team with a legitimate shot at a championship run just makes it look like a complete joke.

Conference champions are the by product of expanded playoffs. Same thing happens in basketball.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by LongLostAlum View Post
    Putting Lehigh in the playoffs is just crazy. Not that I wanted Youngstown in there, but they sure deserved it a lot more than Lehigh.
    A lot of 7-4 and 8-3 teams out there. 5-4 is ridiculous.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Conference champions are the by product of expanded playoffs. Same thing happens in basketball.
    happens in every NCAA sport if there is enough teams in conference(minimum of 6)

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Apples and oranges comparing FB and BB. The PL, PFL, etc don't deserve autobids. If there is a team in those conferences worthy of an at large so be it but putting a 5-6 team that will get crushed in the first game while leaving out a 7-4 team with a legitimate shot at a championship run just makes it look like a complete joke.
    As Bison 4 Life mentioned. The playoffs were expanded to make bids for all the conference Champs. I suspect it was San Diego that caused the expansion those years Jim Harbaugh coached there.
    The weather in Fargo keeps the undesirables out.....

...Which is why I live near the Twin Cities.

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    A lot of 7-4 and 8-3 teams out there. 5-4 is ridiculous.
    They are 4-5 . Just does not have a good look.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.