Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 253334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Bracketology

Default Re: Final Bracketology

Don't sleep on UNI. They were living in the SDSU backfield as was USD. They both were bringing it up the center. We seemed to be rushing our ends hard and Christianson got outside of contain and made us pay.

The UNI SDSU game is going to be a good one. I just don't think S_SU has the it to make it to the finals.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Huh I had 123 pegged as an uni fan idiot.

Guess I just got the idiot part right.

I was sure this guy was logging in from cedar falls that must be hola. Lmao.

Lardsin must go!

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    Don't sleep on UNI. They were living in the SDSU backfield as was USD. They both were bringing it up the center. We seemed to be rushing our ends hard and Christianson got outside of contain and made us pay.

The UNI SDSU game is going to be a good one. I just don't think S_SU has the it to make it to the finals.
    They also ran the ball down that soft SDSU defense's fucking throat. Something Messingham should have gameplanned to do, but decided to get cute instead.

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    They also ran the ball down that soft SDSU defense's fucking throat. Something Messingham should have gameplanned to do, but decided to get cute instead.
    That will forever feel like a lost opportunity.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That will forever feel like a lost opportunity.
    The morning of the SDSU game just had a weird feeling to it for me, but I watched the second half of the UNI/SDSU game and I felt so confident after watching that. Just seeing what UNI was able to do...and then... So frustrating to watch so many snaps from shotgun, out routes, deep balls. Everything that UNI didn't do. I know it was a little bit different because UNI was basically gifted 17 points and then had to hang on but the blueprint was there.

Ya Weymiller for UNI had 42 attempts for 174 yards.

We had a TOTAL of 17 carries by our RB's. And 10 from Stick.

A playoff team is going to run it down S_SU throat and they will be packing up their stuff for another offseason wondering what went wrong.

KTF is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

The morning of the SDSU game just had a weird feeling to it for me, but I watched the second half of the UNI/SDSU game and I felt so confident after watching that. Just seeing what UNI was able to do...and then... So frustrating to watch so many snaps from shotgun, out routes, deep balls. Everything that UNI didn't do. I know it was a little bit different because UNI was basically gifted 17 points and then had to hang on but the blueprint was there.
    I had the same weird feeling about the game. I was unable to watch it (thankfully?).

Im betting that coach K and Messingham had quite the conversation after the SDSU loss. I think even a lot of casual football minds watched that game and were thinking "WTF". With all the pregame scout reports and stats I read on SDSU in regard to a poor run defense, it still amazes me the play calling in that game. Big Sky Don't Fly with this Guy!!!!

If you want some entertainment over the holiday weekend I suggest heading over to the JSU board. They are literally bickering over who should be seeded higher between us and SDSU. Someone also proposed that the MVFC champion be crowned national champion and the 24 team playoff is to see who replaces the bottom team in the MVFC. Not a bad idea.

I find JSU fans fascinating. Their obsession with marching bands combined with their thin skinned over reactions to any precieved insult in an intoxicating combination I can't help but watch.

Last edited by EC8CH; 11-23-2017 at 05:50 AM.