Page 23 of 42 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Final Bracketology

Default Re: Final Bracketology

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Their mouth breathing fans, who are never right about anything when it comes to the fcs playoffs, disagree.
    It gets better

http://gojaxstate.boards.net/thread/3370/why-drop-2-3
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    If memory serves me correctly, I think I'm blocked on Twitter by the main conspiracy theorist there from back in 2015.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

My cousin. This is the guy you know socalledfan. Just drove up from outside of Frisco to come home for Thanksgiving. He said he saw a couple of signs up in Frisco wishing NDSU good luck in the playoffs.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    My cousin. This is the guy you know socalledfan. Just drove up from outside of Frisco to come home for Thanksgiving. He said he saw a couple of signs up in Frisco wishing NDSU good luck in the playoffs.
    cool to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Take pictures.
    Give to Lakes.
    He posts them on other teams boards.
    Chaos ensues.

Wow... I'm speechless at how clueless that is. But "he's not a conspiracy guy". Either his Dallas friend is a complete tool or he just knows how gullible his Jacksonville buddy is.

That is comic gold. Way to troll your buddies fanbase along with him.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Wow... I'm speechless at how clueless that is. But "he's not a conspiracy guy". Either his Dallas friend is a complete tool or he just knows how gullible his Jacksonville buddy is.
    The only people who don't want to see jmu vs NDSU in Frisco are jsu and bunny fans.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    My favorite part of the thread was that he has a "friend" in the Dallas area with connections all over Dallas and the NCAA and was free to talk about all the corruption and back-room deals. THIS is why they lose every playoff. They are so convinced that the deck is stacked against them. In reality there are only 2 teams that deserve to complain about the bracket: SDSU and JMU. While it isn't going to be easy I think NDSU has a clearer path to the finals than SDSU and JMU do.

I agree with one thing he says: that the NCAA and the city of Frisco are pulling for a JMU/NDSU matchup. That doesn't mean they screwed JSU out of the #2 seed. I would say they have an easier road to the semifinals than NDSU. I would rather play SHSU than Wofford in the quarters; Wofford is physical and they can run the ball, plus we'll have to prep for their offense on short notice.

Jax St should be glad they miss the MVFC teams until potentially USD in the quarters, ans Streveler could easily put the team on his back and throttle two Southland defenses. UNI could've been sent there in the second round to end their season.