Thread: Team Store

Default Team Store

Just wanted to give you all an update about the team store. I am sure that you have all been wondering what happened with it. We had this large delay due to some licensing issues that had to be taken care of and completed prior to the store going active. The designs have been picked and approved as well as which particular items we will offer, that was done last night. They are currently creating the store as we speak. It is a 2 day process and we were told expect to have it active by end of day Thursday so by Friday morning we will be rolling. It will remain open for 2 weeks once it goes live. The link will be sent out to our email list, posted here, as well as our facebook and twitter page.

Default Re: Team Store

Quote Originally Posted by CoachGarnett View Post
    Just wanted to give you all an update about the team store. I am sure that you have all been wondering what happened with it. We had this large delay due to some licensing issues that had to be taken care of and completed prior to the store going active. The designs have been picked and approved as well as which particular items we will offer, that was done last night. They are currently creating the store as we speak. It is a 2 day process and we were told expect to have it active by end of day Thursday so by Friday morning we will be rolling. It will remain open for 2 weeks once it goes live. The link will be sent out to our email list, posted here, as well as our facebook and twitter page.
    The NDSU Bison Wrestling team store is now open. We have lots of items for both men and women. The store will be open for about 2 weeks. It is set to close on Nov. 28th. The turn around will be 3 weeks when it closes and another few days for shipping which comes directly to you so you will be safe to order items for Christmas as well. Go Bison

https://ndsu-wrestling-2017.itemorder.com/sale

Thanks Coach. Have a safe Iowa trip.

Thank you. Hopefully you guys like the items in the store.

We spent almost $300. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Abe1727 View Post
    We spent almost $300. Lol.
    That’s not a bad thing. Haha

When I was in the store today, I think it said that the last chance to buy was by 11:59 on Sunday night. If anyone's been putting it off, you don't have much time left.

We extended the store due to some extra demand over the weekend. The store will close at midnight tonight!