Monmouth at Delaware vs 1 JMU
    San Diego at Weber St vs 8 SUU
    WIU at Elon vs 5 Wofford
    Lehigh at USD vs 4 UCA

Nicholls at Samford vs 3 JSU
    McNeese at UNI vs 6 SHSU
    CCSU at UNH vs 7 Stony Brook
    EWU at SDSU vs 2 NDSU

I have USD beating SDSU, which is why I don't have SDSU seeded.
    Seems like a tall order for the Coyotes. Not sure if their defense can slow down the Jacks.

Default Re: Bracketology 6.0

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Monmouth at Delaware vs 1 JMU
    San Diego at Weber St vs 8 SUU
    WIU at Elon vs 5 Wofford
    Lehigh at USD vs 4 UCA

Nicholls at Samford vs 3 JSU
    McNeese at UNI vs 6 SHSU
    CCSU at UNH vs 7 Stony Brook
    EWU at SDSU vs 2 NDSU

I have USD beating SDSU, which is why I don't have SDSU seeded.
    They might as well send SDSU on the road for all games since no one shows up there.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    They might as well send SDSU on the road for all games since no one shows up there.
    wouldn't that be great if they couldn't sell enough tickets to cover their bid?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    That would be a guaranteed yes that they wont.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    That would be a guaranteed yes that they wont.
    I hope it doesn't happen this year but I would find it comical if sometime down the road the Bison play there in the playoffs. It would be pretty tough for their ticket office to come up with schemes to keep Bison fans out with only a week to sell tickets. Probably wouldn't have those corporate donors to swoop in and buy a bunch of unsold seats either.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I hope it doesn't happen this year but I would find it comical if sometime down the road the Bison play there in the playoffs. It would be pretty tough for their ticket office to come up with schemes to keep Bison fans out with only a week to sell tickets. Probably wouldn't have those corporate donors to swoop in and buy a bunch of unsold seats either.
    Since the playoffs are run by the NCAA, I'm sure that shit would get cracked down upon pretty quickly.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Since the playoffs are run by the NCAA, I'm sure that shit would get cracked down upon pretty quickly.
    Yep, those tickets would need to be 'straight cash homey'. NCAA ain't giving up tix so SDSU can play games with attendance. Green and Gold would fill up that stadium. Wouldn't that be cool.

Ive been preaching it for weeks, NDSU #2 or #3 and SDSU a #7 or #6. The powers out east will make sure these two meet early. I cant imagine these two teams get put in separate brackets and allow a National Championship game of NDSU Vs. SDSU. Please committee surprise me!!!!

The current FCS STATS bracket would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Ive been preaching it for weeks, NDSU #2 or #3 and SDSU a #7 or #6. The powers out east will make sure these two meet early. I cant imagine these two teams get put in separate brackets and allow a National Championship game of NDSU Vs. SDSU. Please committee surprise me!!!!
    Apparently there a bracket principle now that calls for 2 seeded teams from the same conference to be put on opposite sides.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie