Page 11 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Bracketology 6.0

Default Re: Bracketology 6.0

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    And you can tell that how?

Re-watch the SDSU game without green glasses on and you’ll see the same thing. It was terrible.

JSU is way better than people are giving them credit for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    We lost to a top 10 team.....JSU has yet to play a ranked team.

Kind of hard to make these comparisons. If we have a bad game we lose, if they have a bad game they grind out a win against whatever shit team they are playing.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How we play saturday should tell us whether or not we've shaken off the MVFC grind in time for the playoffs. I am hopeful the SDSU game was our season trough.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    How we play saturday should tell us whether or not we've shaken off the MVFC grind in time for the playoffs. I am hopeful the SDSU game was our season trough.
    I can say this from experience:

Getting up for a game when knowing you have secured a PO spot and conference title is very difficult. It can be done, but takes some serious SR leadership. Best indicator of mindset is to watch D early. If playing fast and aggressive. We are good. If not, be ready for a long day and a nail-biter.

Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Getting up for a game when knowing you have secured a PO spot and conference title is very difficult. It can be done, but takes some serious SR leadership. Best indicator of mindset is to watch D early. If playing fast and aggressive. We are good. If not, be ready for a long day and a nail-biter.

Seems like we have that. Tre and Nate on D. I would not want to let Kuhnert down. He seems like the kind of guy who would take that personally. Good insight.

Our current situation still has urgency (trying to get a buy and home field through playoffs). That should make it almost automatic to be up for the game I would hope.
    The white jerseys are the best. Don't even bother to argue.

And you can tell that how?
    I listen to the band playing. If I end up more interested in that then the game, it's bad football.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    What about Stony Brook if they win?
    I think they’ll fall just short of a seed if they win.

for all you fools that wanna stay in the 3rd division aka the fcs.. prepare for NDSU to get #4 or #5 seed. it's the same D2 crap we had to deal with.. committee members resenting NDSU success and Regionalization. watch it be USD vs UNI with winner to Fargo. time to leave this popcorn stand
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Is Nicholls out after losing last night? I think the committee still puts them in

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison Bridge Guy View Post
    Our current situation still has urgency (trying to get a buy and home field through playoffs). That should make it almost automatic to be up for the game I would hope.
    Also, the fact we are currently 4th in their rankings gives the team a little more motivation to go out and show what we can do and prove we are #2 seed.