Page 8 of 22 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Bracketology 6.0

Default Re: Bracketology 6.0

Quote Originally Posted by cbline View Post
    I hear this from my wife about twice a week.
    You must be newly married. Eventually you will hear that twice a year.

ZHerd is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Not sure what the final bracket will look like but I'm just assuming NDSU side will be Valley heavy whether it should or shouldn't be. I would love to see some CAA vs Valley matchups and find out how they really compare. My hunch is that the CAA is better than many think. I also think JMU is the team to beat and anyone they play is going to struggle getting much past 10 pts. I think they have the saltiest D in FCS and are probably a bit like the 2011 Bison team.

Cool Re: Bracketology 6.0

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Wow would this be great to see, ain't gonna happen though as there is no way 3 MVFC teams have a chance to advance to the semi's because in this scenario its a real possibility. The FCS bracket is hand picked and fixed every year by East Coast Bias idiots. I will eat my words if proven wrong. They will put one MVFC team on one side of the bracket and all the rest on the other, soooo predictable. AND, 7 teams from MVFC get in??? If this bracket were to happen we will see NDSU vs SDSU in Frisco!!!!!

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Wow would this be great to see, ain't gonna happen though as there is no way 3 MVFC teams have a chance to advance to the semi's because in this scenario its a real possibility. The FCS bracket is hand picked and fixed every year by East Coast Bias idiots. I will eat my words if proven wrong. They will put one MVFC team on one side of the bracket and all the rest on the other, soooo predictable. AND, 7 teams from MVFC get in???
    Don't worry, a small part of it is already disqualified. As much as I'd love to play the winner of the softee bowl (SHSH/Richmond), they already played in the regular season so it can't happen in round 1. Of course, we all know the committee will not follow sagarin.

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by X-Factor View Post
    Don't worry, a small part of it is already disqualified. As much as I'd love to play the winner of the softee bowl (SHSH/Richmond), they already played in the regular season so it can't happen in round 1. Of course, we all know the committee will not follow sagarin.
    they don't follow any of the polls but use the SRS system, hence why polls don't mean shit until the PC releases their final Sunday

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaHoyt View Post
    My Top 8
    1. James Madison
    2. North Dakota State
    3. Central Arkansas
    4. Jacksonville State
    5. South Dakota State
    6. Sam Houston State
    7. Southern Utah
    8. Wofford
    If South Dakota State falls to South Dakota this Saturday, SDSU is not a seed. In that case, Sam Houston State slides up to 5, Southern Utah slides up to 6, Wofford slides up to 7, South Dakota takes the 8 seed.
    What about Stony Brook if they win?

If NDSU wins Saturday, it will be their 6th win vs a ranked team. I'd like to think that the committee would see that and it would be a no brainer to put them at 2. Otherwise, I would love to hear their justification for anything different.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    If NDSU wins Saturday, it will be their 6th win vs a ranked team. I'd like to think that the committee would see that and it would be a no brainer to put them at 2. Otherwise, I would love to hear their justification for anything different.
    Wanna hear it now?

JSU
    SHSU
    UCA

all really damn good teams

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Wanna hear it now?

JSU
    SHSU
    UCA

all really damn good teams
    Oh...Oh...... what's that smell ? East Coast Bias ????

Quote Originally Posted by southcliffbison View Post
    Oh...Oh...... what's that smell ? East Coast Bias ????
    Kinda hard to say East Coast Bias when only one of those teams is even east of the Mississippi. I’d say it’s more a product of when you lose rather who and how.