Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 LastLast

Thread: Bracketology 6.0

Default Re: Bracketology 6.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    Coach will be on the selection show tomorrow. They would not put Him on if they are screwing us over would they? 2 seed guaranteed.
    They did it to Montana states coach once. Had him on the show after they didn’t give them a seed lol

No way should Bison be anything less than #2 seed.

Quote Originally Posted by Nel360 View Post
    They had Keeler on last year and he was stunned to be a 5 seed after an undefeated regular season

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Selection show is seperate from the committee

How does the committee treat Nicholls? I think they're out now if McNeese wins.

NAU had tough nonconference, beat ISUR. Didnt really play tough conference schedule. Probably out.

Montana: OOC was easy other than Washington. Beat NAU. Prolly out.

EWU tough OOC, beat Montana, beat a lot of same teams as NAU, but also had to play Weber. I think they're in.

Delaware: Lost to VTech, JMU, beat SBU, Maine, Richmond. Should be enough to get in.

UNH: FBS win, beat Maine, Elon, ugly loss to Holy Cross. Probably 50/50 to get in. If Nicholls is out, theyre probably in.

Furman: Tough OOC sched may save them. WCU, Mercer, Citadel are decent/okay wins. Think commitee puts them in with close loss today to Samford and UNH shitting bed to Albany
    Last edited by ndsubison1; 11-19-2017 at 02:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    What time is selection show in tomorrow morning?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    10am ESPNU
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

We should be number 2 no way around it. Any Missouri valley champ with only 1 loss deserves a 1 or 2 seed. Every other game is against a ranked team. Hopefully we end up 2 and sdsu gets 4 or 5 seed. They need to break up the mvc teams but the committee has to much east coast bias and know no team other than jmu can make it to Frisco if there are a couple teams from our conference on each side of the bracket

Quote Originally Posted by Bison20 View Post
    We should be number 2 no way around it. Any Missouri valley champ with only 1 loss deserves a 1 or 2 seed. Every other game is against a ranked team. Hopefully we end up 2 and sdsu gets 4 or 5 seed. They need to break up the mvc teams but the committee has to much east coast bias and know no team other than jmu can make it to Frisco if there are a couple teams from our conference on each side of the bracket
    I think the bigger factor is that they want to avoid a situation where 2 teams from the same conference end up in the Championship game like happened when we played ISUr a couple years ago and nearly happened again last year. It makes the other conferences look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by NoDak View Post
    I think the bigger factor is that they want to avoid a situation where 2 teams from the same conference end up in the Championship game like happened when we played ISUr a couple years ago and nearly happened again last year. It makes the other conferences look bad.
    They are bad.

I agree, that's y I think we will see sdsu on our side of the brackets. Load up all the good mvc teams on one side so they can get on of the East teams to Frisco. They need to do away with regionalization and just seed everyone and let them play

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Bold prediction: JMU will have a cake walk to Frisco

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

The jax will be on our side of the bracket. The committee is obsessed with the possibility.
    Rule #76: No excuses, play like a champion!