Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Bracketology 6.0

Default Re: Bracketology 6.0

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    What are you talking about? We are defending national champions. So, uh, yeah, I definitely saw what happened there (Fargo Dome).
    Dude hes arguing on your side

I wouldn't put too much into the fact that we only beat Richmond by a touchdown.

Richmond is no slouch. They have lost some close games this year to good teams. They are not quite the powerhouse they used to be, but still pretty good. And, they have always been rivals. No matter what their record is, the Ticks always play us tough. Keep in mind also that they were fighting for their playoff lives against us.

We played sleepwalking football for three and a half quarters, then turned it on. If you all recall, this is what I was worried about in the thread I started here a few weeks ago.... http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...to-last-year-s

I don't see Elon beating us, but stranger things have happened. New Hampshire mopped up the field with Elon on Saturday, leading 16-0 late in the fourth before giving Elon a charity score. We trimmed New Hampshire pretty easily, 21-0.

So, if we see the Bison this year, it will likely be in Harrisonburg or Frisco.

Yes. I realized that before your reply even posted, and deleted my reply.

Yes. I wish for that. I want to play you again. Even more, I want to play you at your house.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    I wouldn't put too much into the fact that we only beat Richmond by a touchdown.

Richmond is no slouch. They have lost some close games this year to good teams. They are not quite the powerhouse they used to be, but still pretty good. And, they have always been rivals. No matter what their record is, the Ticks always play us tough. Keep in mind also that they were fighting for their playoff lives against us.

We played sleepwalking football for three and a half quarters, then turned it on. If you all recall, this is what I was worried about in the thread I started here a few weeks ago.... http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...to-last-year-s

I don't see Elon beating us, but stranger things have happened. New Hampshire mopped up the field with Elon on Saturday, leading 16-0 late in the fourth before giving Elon a charity score. We trimmed New Hampshire pretty easily, 21-0.

So, if we see the Bison this year, it will likely be in Harrisonburg or Frisco.
    They sleepwalk in playoffs it's over, that's how NDSU won 5 straight...not being complacent
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    They might as well send SDSU on the road for all games since no one shows up there.
    Haha. I would love to see how low their attendance would be if they did get a home game in -20 weather.

I have nothing negative to say about JMU as they kicked our azz good last year, straight up no excuses. Every team plays lackluster and complacent at times, NDSU can attest to that in the past. The National media may even give a JMU vs NDSU title matchup some LOVE! I know I would.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Dude hes arguing on your side
    I'm offended that you're offended.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison bison View Post
    I'm offended that you're offended.

Let's not get defensive.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    JMU should drop in the rankings just for their lackluster performances to not good teams, Richmond could have won that game, Elon might get them. They are not what they were last year
    No chance. That's a conference game.

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com