Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Surprised to see Deluca looking a little gimpy saturday. Tanguay still not fully recovered from his knee injury from a year ago, either. Those are two tough dudes. Really impressed with #6, Hendricks has the makings of a real playmaker on defense.
    Bridges played well Saturday. I have not noticed him that much this year. Seems to be out there a lot. I know Davis was out might have something to do with it. Cox continues to impress me. He did get caught on a bad angle one time on Strevler, but the rest of the time he was spot on. This team is really rounding into playoff mode.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Surprised to see Deluca looking a little gimpy saturday. Tanguay still not fully recovered from his knee injury from a year ago, either. Those are two tough dudes. Really impressed with #6, Hendricks has the makings of a real playmaker on defense.
    He isn't a hard hitter like Heagle, but he can play fearlessly near the line of scrimmage like him.

Quote Originally Posted by OatmealWicket92 View Post
    Holy christ Ty Brooks is explosive. -probably already stated a bunch, but holy hell he was so good.-
    Too bad the GoHawk that he played with in highschool didn't keep his talent local.

Quote Originally Posted by su86 View Post
    Too bad the GoHawk that he played with in highschool didn't keep his talent local.
    why?? he hasn't done anything I'm assuming your talking about JJ at UND? Not saying he isn't good but ill take what we have with the guys that wanted to be here
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    why?? he hasn't done anything I'm assuming your talking about JJ at UND? Not saying he isn't good but ill take what we have with the guys that wanted to be here
    Your assumption is correct. Picture Chad Stark with more speed, yup too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    He chose ... poorly
    Best DI Football Team in the Tri-State Area - AGAIN

In all honesty, if you had an opportunity to get a ride to Minnesota, you should take it. It's a world class institution. His problem was not sticking to it. You can go be a middling back and get a great education or go be a middling back and get a so-so education.

He's not a football first talent. He's not going to play football for a living.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    In all honesty, if you had an opportunity to get a ride to Minnesota, you should take it. It's a world class institution. His problem was not sticking to it. You can go be a middling back and get a great education or go be a middling back and get a so-so education.

He's not a football first talent. He's not going to play football for a living.
    yeah, no not so much..... where the degree came from maybe important in some feilds, but its down there on the list for most.