Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Sorry to go off topic, but just a quick question. In the first quarter during a TV timeout who was that young lady who sang. Man she nailed it, killer voice.
    Moriah Formica. She is currently on The Voice. Apparently touring a bit? Not 100% sure as I don't watch the show. She was on with Jay Thomas on Friday.

She said she opened locally for Michael Sweet and did a couple songs with Halestorm in the past. She has been compared to Lizzy Hale and it's an appropriate comparison.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We always seem to hear the bad but.......
    As I was walking into the dome there was a few USD fans coming in. I said good luck today I hope it is a good game. The one lady stops and turns around and makes sure I knew that they couldn't believe how nice NDSU fans had been to them.

I don't know what to think of strevler, I definitely didn't think his hype lived up to standards, a couple running sideline dunno offs was his most effective play. I think christon is much more dangerous but then again he has better weapons to play with.

I don't know.

I do know today's tailgate with Usd fans was one of our best ever

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I don't know what to think of strevler, I definitely didn't think his hype lived up to standards, a couple running sideline dunno offs was his most effective play. I think christon is much more dangerous but then again he has better weapons to play with.

I don't know.

USD fans >>>>>>>>>> SDSU fans.

X-Factor is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't know.

I would go with Streveler every time. His cast isn't as good as Weineke and Goedert, plus Streveler couldn't count on his oline being allowed to tackle defenders on every drop back. I was very impressed at how the coyotes moved the ball down the field despite being outmatched at maybe every position other than Streveler.

I don't know.

IMO, Strevler is much more physical player than Christon, the hits he took would put Christon out of the game.
    Hey Barkeep, another round of the green stuff for me and my buddies!

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    I wonder what the official actually saw. First, the rule is complicated. Second, the defender turned. I didn't agree with the call either.

The low block rules are very complex. The most common time it becomes a foul is downfield when it's not 10-2. If he was running away and hit him from the side it would likely be a foul. If the contact is at the side because the defender turned after the blocker was committed them it wouldn't be a foul. That's often a judgement call and since this is a safety foul and not an advantage/disadvantage foul they will err on the side of foul.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Moriah Formica. She is currently on The Voice. Apparently touring a bit? Not 100% sure as I don't watch the show. She was on with Jay Thomas on Friday.

She said she opened locally for Michael Sweet and did a couple songs with Halestorm in the past. She has been compared to Lizzy Hale and it's an appropriate comparison.

My better half just loved that performance! She is all over it now on FB & the interwebs
    Thanx for the name!
    Hope Moriah’s Facebook link works here (as I am not a member)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mxOySQFatSw

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...le.com%2F&_rdr

Does anyone have a link for the Bison Running Back that got flipped in the air and landed on his head/neck? I can't remember who it was but I thought it was #8.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    We always seem to hear the bad but.......
    As I was walking into the dome there was a few USD fans coming in. I said good luck today I hope it is a good game. The one lady stops and turns around and makes sure I knew that they couldn't believe how nice NDSU fans had been to them.
    I thought you were going to discuss our true freshman RB and how he had a huge and critical TD run. Haha. All good bud
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.