Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: USD Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: USD Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by Milkman View Post
    This is all I could think of when reading your post.

that's absolutely the visual I had when I started writing it.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    If this team wins next week and isn't a #2 seed, a crime has been committed.

If SDSU wins they should be #3.
    Not with 2 losses- NDSU should be #1 but hope SDSU is #5 and is on the other side of bracket- let them take JMU out or get beat by them.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Clipping call seemed highly suspect live. Glad they didn't keep calling it cause it looked to me like we kept running that stretch play to Brooks with same blocking and it kept getting big yards.
    Wasn't clipping, it was blocking below the waist. It was clearly visible on the replay I saw in the dome.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by tony View Post
    If anybody bitches about the TEs not being targeted this weekend, then that's a mocking.

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

What was up with the Vaaler scoreboard today?? They kept showing Washington ahead of Stanford 7-0 in the first when the game was played LAST NIGHT. Today those boards were a complete waste as the only other thing they showed were games that were supposed to start around ours but never got updated.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    Wasn't clipping, it was blocking below the waist. It was clearly visible on the replay I saw in the dome.

Yes, sorry not clipping but illegal block below the waist. I saw the block below the waist too but failed to see how it was illegal.

Yes, sorry not clipping but illegal block below the waist. I saw the block below the waist too but failed to see how it was illegal.
    The defender was looking at the bison player. Cut block flags are to protect players that don't see it coming. That was not the case on that play. Poor call.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by stevdock View Post
    What was up with the Vaaler scoreboard today?? They kept showing Washington ahead of Stanford 7-0 in the first when the game was played LAST NIGHT. Today those boards were a complete waste as the only other thing they showed were games that were supposed to start around ours but never got updated.
    I frankly don't know where to look to find much of anything except replays. Info is all so random I've given up on looking for it. I did catch the 90 plus completion percentage walking out though and was like... Woah!

The one I saw he essentially dived in front of the defender, never really engaged him, which I believe outside the tackle box you can no longer do?

I think he meant to get higher up on the defender...

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    The one I saw he essentially dived in front of the defender, never really engaged him, which I believe outside the tackle box you can no longer do?

I think he meant to get higher up on the defender...

Same play. Looked perfectly legal to me.