Thread: USD Game

Default USD Game

Time to get over the loss and focus on the Yotes....

Is anyone aware if anymore of the yotes team has come under investigation for other infractions?

Streveler healthy? How many hits can we put on him before he is out?

Default Re: USD Game

NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

Last week is over now on to USD with a new focus! I see in some threads that were the same old bison who is always adjusting to other teams new wrinkles! Well starting this week maybe the Bison should introduce some of their own new wrinkles for USD. On defense change some looks; maybe show an extra DL or LB by walking up a Wimbush or Grimsley or lining up a LB as a DL. Just confuse them and make them think instead of focusing on execution! Something similar on offense maybe different WR and RB combinations than you normally don't use. And the big kicker; have HVD start the game and simply hand off then bring ES right in after that. Maybe later if playing; bring in Cole for a play and ES right back in after that. My point being get them thinking so much that their spending a majority of the game worrying about what "new look" the Bison are gonna show next. That their not concentrating on executing. It just a thought since we always seem to hear about the in game adjustments the Bison had to make on formations they hadn't seen before. Let's flip the script and put that stress on the opponent; which is USD this week. Now I used to only coach at the high school level; but it worked a majority of the time! It just a thought....

MinotBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco Jason View Post
    Last week is over now on to USD with a new focus! I see in some threads that were the same old bison who is always adjusting to other teams new wrinkles! Well starting this week maybe the Bison should introduce some of their own new wrinkles for USD. On defense change some looks; maybe show an extra DL or LB by walking up a Wimbush or Grimsley or lining up a LB as a DL. Just confuse them and make them think instead of focusing on execution! Something similar on offense maybe different WR and RB combinations than you normally don't use. And the big kicker; have HVD start the game and simply hand off then bring ES right in after that. Maybe later if playing; bring in Cole for a play and ES right back in after that. My point being get them thinking so much that their spending a majority of the game worrying about what "new look" the Bison are gonna show next. That their not concentrating on executing. It just a thought since we always seem to hear about the in game adjustments the Bison had to make on formations they hadn't seen before. Let's flip the script and put that stress on the opponent; which is USD this week. Now I used to only coach at the high school level; but it worked a majority of the time! It just a thought....

Not sure if posted elsewhere yet- but there family of the Dutch Destroyer will be attending the game in Fargo his weekend- simply awesome and hope Bison Nation makes their weekend amazing. And kudos to all the Bison fans that supported their cause by purchasing bracelets.
    http://www.valleynewslive.com/conten...455051523.html
    “Today I will do what others won't, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can't” - Jerry Rice

Quote Originally Posted by MinotBison View Post
    I'm sorry I thought this was a simply forum for thoughts or ideas on the USD game.
    I will go back and study forums and their intended use.

Quote Originally Posted by Frisco Jason View Post
    I'm sorry I thought this was a simply forum for thoughts or ideas on the USD game.
    I will go back and study forums and their intended use.
    You are in the wrong thread.