Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Illinois St

Default Re: Illinois St

This is going to be a tough game to predict. Illinois State has been extremely inconsistent all year. Sure do wish it was in Fargo.

Early forecast is 45 and winds 20-30 with gusts to 40. No precipitation expected.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I just have to make it a point to find my old friend 4th and bitchy.
    I took a quick look at their forum. As usual filled with multi paragraph TLDR posts from him. One going all the way back to this summer about copying the SD school schemes on ticket sales to keep Bison fans out. Just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I took a quick look at their forum. As usual filled with multi paragraph TLDR posts from him. One going all the way back to this summer about copying the SD school schemes on ticket sales to keep Bison fans out. Just wow.
    Clearly the administration just wants some tickets sold so good for us.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    This is going to be a tough game to predict. Illinois State has been extremely inconsistent all year. Sure do wish it was in Fargo.
    Yeah, who knows what version of ISUr will show up. They ran for 56 yards on 36 carries against ISUb and then for 299 yards on 53 carries against YSU. According to their posters on AGS they had some serious O-line issues earlier in the year when they were losing to NAU and SIU but they must've got those figured out? They also have a very good and aggressive front 7 on defense. Might be a tough day for Bison offense if they can't run it effectively and the wind makes throwing it tough. Might be one of those games a la YSU where Stick needs to make things happen with his legs.

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Yeah, who knows what version of ISUr will show up. They ran for 56 yards on 36 carries against ISUb and then for 299 yards on 53 carries against YSU. According to their posters on AGS they had some serious O-line issues earlier in the year when they were losing to NAU and SIU but they must've got those figured out? They also have a very good and aggressive front 7 on defense. Might be a tough day for Bison offense if they can't run it effectively and the wind makes throwing it tough. Might be one of those games a la YSU where Stick needs to make things happen with his legs.
    YSU post NDSU isn't a good indicator, they have given up over the last few weeks.

After Saturday, I'm pretty sure this team is on Terminator mode now.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Clearly the administration just wants some tickets sold so good for us.
    They NEED to sell tickets. It is my understanding (from a co-worker with a kid there) that their students have the entire following week off and are heading home on Friday, student section will be very lightly attended...

This is going to be pretty fun
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by KidZer0 View Post
    They NEED to sell tickets. It is my understanding (from a co-worker with a kid there) that their students have the entire following week off and are heading home on Friday, student section will be very lightly attended...
    Their students don't attend games anyway. Their week off will only provide more room in the downtown bars Friday night.

533 In a row

FINALLY got my password thing figured out (was under an old work email account). Well beside that point. Planning to make my first road trip in a couple years. Where is everyone staying, partying and sitting? Someone mentioned a water park. Where is this located?