Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast

Thread: Illinois St

Default Re: Illinois St

KFYR website has Bison on at Noon.................Direct TV KFYR has grambling st at SD............

Quote Originally Posted by sbark View Post
    KFYR website has Bison on at Noon.................Direct TV KFYR has grambling st at SD............
    Just an issue with the guide. Don't worry.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

We played a clean game today. No penalties and this helped us big time considering the situation with weather and less than perfect playing condition.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"

tolnabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    We played a clean game today. No penalties and this helped us big time considering the situation with weather and less than perfect playing condition.
    Dilly Dilly

Did the field conditions cause the weather or did the weather cause the field conditions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

IndyBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Much less than perfect. It was horrible out there. Not sure if the broadcasters mentioned it but there was freezing rain and sleet on the first half. One guy on our game mentioned he saw hail! The defense definitely had an advantage yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Weather looked really gnarly on tv, that rain that changed to blizzard was nuts. I salute the fans that attended the game!
    If only Bison Days were still an option after graduation...

I think it was the worse conditions we have ever experienced. And man was it fun! I am so glad went.
    I have a bunch of clothes drying in the basement.
    Normal is a nice town.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Just got home, stuck around to watch the Vikings game today at US Bank. Man, that was some miserable weather yesterday. Bison gutted one out, always fun hitting the road and seeing the Bison win. Go Bison!!
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

GOBISON123 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    I think it was the worse conditions we have ever experienced. And man was it fun! I am so glad went.
    I have a bunch of clothes drying in the basement.
    Normal is a nice town.
    Quote Originally Posted by DoubleDees View Post
    Weather looked really gnarly on tv, that rain that changed to blizzard was nuts. I salute the fans that attended the game!
    Quote Originally Posted by IndyBison View Post
    Much less than perfect. It was horrible out there. Not sure if the broadcasters mentioned it but there was freezing rain and sleet on the first half. One guy on our game mentioned he saw hail! The defense definitely had an advantage yesterday.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
    I even heard someone say they also saw some lightning.
    " Our strategy for winning against BISON was simple, we put our WRs and RBs in a 1 on 1 situation with their defense in the backfield.....everybody knows they have some freshman who cannot tackle in a 1 on 1 situation.....Joe Glen"