Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Hey Guys!

Default Hey Guys!

Can you believe it's already college basketball season? So stoked it's finally here. Thanks for coming out West and playing us in the opener and good luck. Doesn't Paul Pabst on the Dan Patrick Show sport your school shirts often? Maybe I'm getting you guys confused with South Dakota State, they have yellow in their school colors too. North Dakota and South Dakota, more tricky than which one is Siskel or Ebbert or Penn or Teller. Sorry guys but American can't tell you two states apart. Why don't you two states just merge? So Wentz went to NDSU? Congrats, I'm not a fan of the Fall Out Boys but his ex wife, Ashley Simpson, is pretty hot. Speaking of hot, the weather has cooled down to 65 degrees in Santa Barbara. Time to put those pre-cut tank tops away for a few weeks. When Phil Jackson coached the Lakers, he used to drive around Los Angeles in a Porsche 911. Does he still zip around in that same car in North Dakota too? I never chatted with him but he's a really big, slow moving dude. He looked like Shaq getting in that convertible with the General or your homecoming queen putting on a G string.

UCSB once played on ESPN and a sign read "Even Sunny Past November", If ESPN ever came to Baconville you guys could write "Even Sunny Past Ninth of July", that might win you something from Home Depot. If you guys are such a powerhouse in football, why have I never seen you on ESPN Game Day Saturday Morning? You know why? Old man Lee Corso would never survive a trip to ND. Too cold. By the time the show ended, they'd be putting Corso in a casket. That would suck, he cracks me up. He can't shoot those big guns when he's stiff as a board. You'd never live down freezing the old man.

Do you mind if I talk college hoops a little? It's kind of my passion. What brings you guys to beautiful Santa Barbara, CA? Obviously, the weather and town are unbelievable. The reason I ask is usually college coaches target Universities they travel to for recruiting. Shouldn't you guys be traveling to Pullman, Anchorage, and the North Pole? You guys could open up an Athletic Dormitory with Rick Pitino, Adam West, and Lamar Odom scheduling events and no way is a So Cal kid going to freeze his balls off in North Dakota. Sorry. Dude, the 10's here are the chicks, not the weather forecast. I'm just trying to help you guys out is all.

We have a new coach and some new faces and a couple solid graduate transfers. If it was an iditarod tomorrow, I'd take you guys but since we're playing basketball I like us to be honest. Anyone coming to the game? Hang out in Isla Vista beforehand and bike around from bar to bar. It's pretty fun. Freebird's and Woodstock's are two pretty popular pre game places. I promise if I see anyone in a Bison Parka I'll buy them a beer. Did Larry King go to NDSU? Every time I saw him wearing a parka in the stands during the World Series, I thought of you good folks. Our leading scorer tomorrow, Max Heidegger, will put up a career high 29 points on you guys... take my word.

Thanks again, best of luck.

Default Re: Hey Guys!

Quote Originally Posted by chiefstinkyfinger View Post
    Can you believe it's already college basketball season? So stoked it's finally here. Thanks for coming out West and playing us in the opener and good luck. Doesn't Paul Pabst on the Dan Patrick Show sport your school shirts often? Maybe I'm getting you guys confused with South Dakota State, they have yellow in their school colors too. North Dakota and South Dakota, more tricky than which one is Siskel or Ebbert or Penn or Teller. Sorry guys but American can't tell you two states apart. Why don't you two states just merge? So Wentz went to NDSU? Congrats, I'm not a fan of the Fall Out Boys but his ex wife, Ashley Simpson, is pretty hot. Speaking of hot, the weather has cooled down to 65 degrees in Santa Barbara. Time to put those pre-cut tank tops away for a few weeks. When Phil Jackson coached the Lakers, he used to drive around Los Angeles in a Porsche 911. Does he still zip around in that same car in North Dakota too? I never chatted with him but he's a really big, slow moving dude. He looked like Shaq getting in that convertible with the General or your homecoming queen putting on a G string.

UCSB once played on ESPN and a sign read "Even Sunny Past November", If ESPN ever came to Baconville you guys could write "Even Sunny Past Ninth of July", that might win you something from Home Depot. If you guys are such a powerhouse in football, why have I never seen you on ESPN Game Day Saturday Morning? You know why? Old man Lee Corso would never survive a trip to ND. Too cold. By the time the show ended, they'd be putting Corso in a casket. That would suck, he cracks me up. He can't shoot those big guns when he's stiff as a board. You'd never live down freezing the old man.

Do you mind if I talk college hoops a little? It's kind of my passion. What brings you guys to beautiful Santa Barbara, CA? Obviously, the weather and town are unbelievable. The reason I ask is usually college coaches target Universities they travel to for recruiting. Shouldn't you guys be traveling to Pullman, Anchorage, and the North Pole? You guys could open up an Athletic Dormitory with Rick Pitino, Adam West, and Lamar Odom scheduling events and no way is a So Cal kid going to freeze his balls off in North Dakota. Sorry. Dude, the 10's here are the chicks, not the weather forecast. I'm just trying to help you guys out is all.

We have a new coach and some new faces and a couple solid graduate transfers. If it was an iditarod tomorrow, I'd take you guys but since we're playing basketball I like us to be honest. Anyone coming to the game? Hang out in Isla Vista beforehand and bike around from bar to bar. It's pretty fun. Freebird's and Woodstock's are two pretty popular pre game places. I promise if I see anyone in a Bison Parka I'll buy them a beer. Did Larry King go to NDSU? Every time I saw him wearing a parka in the stands during the World Series, I thought of you good folks. Our leading scorer tomorrow, Max Heidegger, will put up a career high 29 points on you guys... take my word.

College GAMEDAY HAS BEEN TO FARGO TWICE. If that is the best troll effort you have don't bother.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

This style...I like it!
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Welcome Chief!

From the UCSB stuff.....

gauchosean.ucsbgauchos wrote:

Anyone else click on the Bisonville message board hoping to see "Hey Guys"?
    lol I haven't yet. Did Chief spray his goodwill over there yet?
    Santa Barbara always brings back a smile to me.
    My folks always enjoyed visiting an old friend there who married well, someone big with Johnson Controls IIRC. Had a hillside estate with their own private train.
    Plus, Santa Barbara is just north of Hanna Barbara......

Also. Hahaha my sides are splitting from your jokes about how we live in a polar climate and couldn’t possibly be as sophisticated as those from CA.

God one.

Never heard it before.

Still laughing.

Need needle and thread.

To stitch my sides up

Because I’m laughing

So much from our jokes.

Hahah

Haha

Ha ha!

Get some new material dude.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The only thing that defends this post is it’s length, not substantive content—jussayin’!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

who's this dork?

I actually read all of that

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Man I was hoping for him to come back, he was here the last time also

Quote Originally Posted by Honeybooboo View Post
    Man I was hoping for him to come back, he was here the last time also
    You’ve been waiting for me for six years? That’s sweet, I’m touched Boo Boo. Maybe sunshine will come back to ND this year too. How many decades has it been for that shinny orange thing in the sky? It must suck that a Catholic School in the Midwest owns your states abbreviation. We all think of ND as Notre Dame not North Dakota. You guys should change to -32 degrees. I can’t find that degree symbol on my cell phone. WA, OR, ID, and -32. That might improve your identity a little. You can thank me later.

I’m so pumped and excited for the season to officially start. Before I forget, I owe you guys an apology. One of you posters PM’d me and said I was wrong about Phil Jackson being affiliated with -32. He goes to Montana. My bad. Guys, the rest of the country can’t tell the difference from the Dakota’s or Montana. Seriously. The Indians sold us parts of NY, I think we should sell MT, SD, and -32 to Canada. It would be a slam dunk except the republicans want your combined votes every Presidential elections. You’re about as popular as leap year. You grab attention every four years.