Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Week 10 Polls

Default Re: Week 10 Polls

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    JMU doesn't get to Frisco with that bracket.
    agree... they have not been challenged all season. That coupled with the pressure of maintaining their winning streak, and some really hungry teams coming at them is going to make it tough...

Quote Originally Posted by NovaBison View Post
    agree... they have not been challenged all season. That coupled with the pressure of maintaining their winning streak, and some really hungry teams coming at them is going to make it tough...
    I really hope that they put sdsu and jmu on the same side opposite ndsu. I think that would be a great game to watch. Give sdsu a chance to make it to Frisco without having to come to the dome.

The rest of the nation is so sick of us kicking ass they will do anything to keep us down. It's actually quite laughable. And what's funny is even if we don't get a top 2 seed, you will see those crappy teams fall in the 2nd or 3rd round to a MVFC team so we would get home field advantage anyways. Of course that's assuming they don't screw the Valley by putting most of the teams in the same bracket

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    The rest of the nation is so sick of us kicking ass they will do anything to keep us down. It's actually quite laughable. And what's funny is even if we don't get a top 2 seed, you will see those crappy teams fall in the 2nd or 3rd round to a MVFC team so we would get home field advantage anyways. Of course that's assuming they don't screw the Valley by putting most of the teams in the same bracket
    What evidence do you have to support this narrative?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Wait we need evidence on Bisonville? Where is the fun in that?

I couldn't agree more HerdBot, I will actually be VERY surprised if the MVFC teams aren't positioned to knock one another out of this race by round 3. And yes, there is an East coast agenda and Bias. Again, NDSU Vs. SDSU early in the pairings. I could care less where NDSU is ranked, I simply hope SDSU and NDSU are in opposite brackets as I feel there is a good chance they would play in Frisco, WOW! would that be cool.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Some are giving the jacks way too much credit. Take away 3 of our 5 turnovers against them and we blow them out. That game was a perfect storm for us. They would blame their early woes on injuries, good teams, ie the Bison, find a way to win with injuries. The jacks always lose early in the playoffs, they may get sent to UCA or SHSU for the quarters if they make it that far. To this point in time this bracket makes a lot of sense. http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...22809832674804

DePereBisonFan is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by bisonaudit View Post
    Yes, if we just win all our games everything takes care of itself. No, maybe bitching about it doesn’t change the fact that folks can’t seem to grasp that the MVFC is miles better than every other conference in the FCS. But, what else are we going to do? Move to the Big Sky?

The MVFC should have 7 teams in the playoff and 6 of them sitting on the couch the first weekend. The conference is so good right now the National tournament aught to be the MVFC Invitational.
    Actually, it would be really funny if SDSU, USD and NDSU all moved to the Big Sky...
    "It's important in this life to dream big" - Brock Jensen during one of Kolpack and Izzo's pregame shows of the 2014 season.

"If you quit now, you quit for the rest of your life" - Chris Board 8/17/16 in the forum article.

Quote Originally Posted by 89MTBISON View Post
    Some are giving the jacks way too much credit. Take away 3 of our 5 turnovers against them and we blow them out. That game was a perfect storm for us. They would blame their early woes on injuries, good teams, ie the Bison, find a way to win with injuries. The jacks always lose early in the playoffs, they may get sent to UCA or SHSU for the quarters if they make it that far. To this point in time this bracket makes a lot of sense. http://www.fcs.football/cfb/story.as...22809832674804
    Fair point. They have traditionally struggled in the quarterfinals with an all time record of 0-1.
    Everyone just relax, all right? Believe me, if there's one thing Ron Burgundy knows, it's women.

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Burgundy View Post
    Fair point. They have traditionally struggled in the quarterfinals with an all time record of 0-1.
    Tradition:the transmission of customs or beliefs from generation to generation, or the fact of being passed on in this way.
    See also, UN_.