Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Mangy Dogs discussion

Default Re: Mangy Dogs discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    I don't know about the O-line but the USD defensive backs definitely know how to get off in sync...
    Post of the year!
    My Mom yells louder than your Mom.

Klieman wants us to make it clap?!

Quote Originally Posted by wagsabison View Post
    He talked about it on 1660 too
    The program is done at the lunch on Thursday. If you haven't been, it's a nice time.
    I like to surround myself with people who share in my inappropriate comments, sarcasm, and random shenanigans

I laughed out loud while reading a yote message board Gopheryote was being insightful:

"This game is huge nationally, not just because both teams are in the top 10, but also these two teams have combined to win 5 of the last 6 national championships."

Read more: http://usdcoyotesports.proboards.com...#ixzz4xyMtd8qJ

The thing I think coach K is forgetting is that 19k people clapping isn't going to sound all that different then 19k people cheering. (not to mention that a lot already do clap). No way anyone on the field is going to hear one single clap and it sure as shit won't sound like the clap coming from 5 feet behind the line. But whatever if it makes peolpe get involved, cool. Maybe this will become his version of "whale of a game".

Quote Originally Posted by TAILG8R View Post
    The thing I think coach K is forgetting is that 19k people clapping isn't going to sound all that different then 19k people cheering. (not to mention that a lot already do clap). No way anyone on the field is going to hear one single clap and it sure as shit won't sound like the clap coming from 5 feet behind the line. But whatever if it makes peolpe get involved, cool. Maybe this will become his version of "whale of a game".
    Can I clap and yell? Is this allowed? And what do those with the clap do? (I'm looking at you, Izzy.)

Bison4peat is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I think he said everyone make sure you don't have the clap. Or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    Whatever gets people off their hands. I was a bit disappointed at the UNI game I attended a few weeks that more than half the people around me in Section 10 were sitting and watching the game. Bison Football is not a spectator event, it's a participatory event!!!
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Whatever gets people off their hands. I was a bit disappointed at the UNI game I attended a few weeks that more than half the people around me in Section 10 were sitting and watching the game. Bison Football is not a spectator event, it's a participatory event!!!
    Many other sections as well sitting most of the game. I agree completely, get up and yell!

It's obvious that we have become completely spoiled and the fire is not there in the crowds the last couple years. We just expect to win every game and then maybe get loud once we reach the semis.