Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Offense : 4 turnovers, discuss

Default Re: Offense : 4 turnovers, discuss

Quote Originally Posted by NDSUstudent View Post
    They must see something in Seth that the other backs don't have.

I wasn't really impressed at all with Bruce yesterday. Ty broke some runs but he seems a bit limited when it comes to running inside.
    Bruce runs into the backs of our OL all the time. He also looks a half step slower than he was.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Down six points in the fourth. 3rd down. True Freshman with one play experience before this game doesn't pick up the blitz. Sack. Discuss.
    I did catch that as well. But if you watch them game Bruce missed a block out of the delta formation and brooks was taken down for a loss. Also missed a block for Stick. They was execution issue all the way around. Team loss.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Down six points in the fourth. 3rd down. True Freshman with one play experience before this game doesn't pick up the blitz. Sack. Discuss.
    When did we have the ball only down 6 points in the fourth quarter?

Quote Originally Posted by Bison4Life View Post
    When did we have the ball only down 6 points in the fourth quarter?
    4th 13:56 NDSU - Easton Stick 11 yd run (Cam Pedersen kick ), 2 plays, 14 yards, TOP 0:46 NDSU21 SDSU27
    Yes we were kicking off but if we hold. We are there, but I guess Stick plays defense too.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

No panic, but, I would go into playoff mode starting now with USD game. Get Stick involved more in the running game, start throwing the ball quicker with better timing. How about a few balls down the seams to your TE's???? This offense is so predictable and defenses are starting to jump Sticks routes as they are the same routes called game in and game out, being, sideline out routes and that ugly quick throw out in the flats (many times to a receiver sitting behind the line of scrimmage so its a life ball if incomplete and a TD if the route is jumped. Terrible risk/reward play run way too often).

AND, does NDSU ever run any fake kicks etc..? Bohl teams used to install one timely fake per big game and it was often a play that changed the direction of each game. Competition has picked up its play and NDSU is simply not the big bully on the block anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    Bruce runs into the backs of our OL all the time. He also looks a half step slower than he was.
    So much truth in this statement.

I really like the creativity of SDSU 2 point conversion. Pull that play out from anywhere on the course

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    I really like the creativity of SDSU 2 point conversion. Pull that play out from anywhere on the course
    Great play! but it did come up short.
    Hope the Jacks aren’t claiming having invented this play
    (40 seconds into video)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=HwiueNOvCCc

Quote Originally Posted by EndZoneQB View Post
    I agree. Bruce is not the old Bruuuuuuuccccceee. Something's up. We really miss Lance Dunn. Ty Brooks is still adjusting to the interior running game. We're hurting at RB. That's a problem in a running-style offense.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

It snowballed. Trying to make up for past mistakes led to more.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.