Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Offense : 4 turnovers, discuss

Default Re: Offense : 4 turnovers, discuss

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Stig said they were going to force us to pass. They did. Wevplayed right in to their game plan.
    See but this is where I disagree. They didn’t force us to pass. Mess saw the looks they were giving us and tired to Big sky ball it. They were not consistently stopping the run even with a stacked box. We chose to “take what the defense was giving us” except we didn’t, at al.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Stig said they were going to force us to pass. They did. Wevplayed right in to their game plan.

I will differ with your thought in pointing out that we came out on offense passing right away. We were not forced into passing by SDSU. Our game plan seemed to be pass first from the start. I wonder if our coaching staff over thought the game plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    I will differ with your thought in pointing out that we came out on offense passing right away. We were not forced into passing by SDSU. Our game plan seemed to be pass first from the start. I wonder if our coaching staff over thought the game plan.
    I think one specific coach over thought the game plan.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Down six points in the fourth. 3rd down. True Freshman with one play experience before this game doesn't pick up the blitz. Sack. Discuss.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Down six points in the fourth. 3rd down. True Freshman with one play experience before this game doesn't pick up the blitz. Sack. Discuss.
    Wilson has a ways to go. Given our backfield – and our passing game – this is worrisome.

Deer hunting over on the range right now, so I listened to this one. Glad I don’t have to watch it ..

I don't know why we can't do Bruce-Ty-Brock. We are too in love with the 3 headed monster backfield. Seth isn't needed just yet.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Seems stupid putting a kid in a position where the likelihood of success is low. We would be much smarter using a fullback in the back field

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Why were the Bison forced into passing?? They were averaging 4 yrds per carry. Brooks was averaging over 8 per carry. What forced them into passing?

sorry replied to the wrong post..

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Why were the Bison forced into passing?? They were averaging 4 yrds per carry. Brooks was averaging over 8 per carry. What forced them into passing? The only thing that forced them into passing was an OC overthinking the gameplan.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    I don't know why we can't do Bruce-Ty-Brock. We are too in love with the 3 headed monster backfield. Seth isn't needed just yet.
    They must see something in Seth that the other backs don't have.

I wasn't really impressed at all with Bruce yesterday. Ty broke some runs but he seems a bit limited when it comes to running inside.
    NDSU to the FBS always. In all ways.