Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    Kneeling on every offensive play and then punting on 4th would all but eliminate them. That doesn't mean it's maximizing our chances of winning though.
    Maybe if we started calling punts, turnovers it would help clear things up for people.
    Last edited by bisonaudit; 11-10-2017 at 06:56 AM.
    I have the honor to be Your Obedient Servant - B.Aud

We all live in stories... It seems to me that a definition of any living vibrant society is that you constantly question those stories... The argument itself is freedom. It's not that you come to a conclusion about it. Through that argument you change your mind sometimes... That's how societies grow. When you can't retell for yourself the stories of your life then you live in a prison... Somebody else controls the story. - S. Rushdie

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Have you ever seen the Bison run the take a knee before halftime drill? Might be one of the best kneeling clock milking before the halftime teams in all of football just not fcs either.

They must work on it everyday in practice.
    Stop it youre killing me!!
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

perthbison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Helps avoid turnovers

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    They should work on that too

Quote Originally Posted by scottietohottie View Post
    Have you ever seen the Bison run the take a knee before halftime drill? Might be one of the best kneeling clock milking before the halftime teams in all of football just not fcs either.

They must work on it everyday in practice.
    I have seen an UNI player practicing kneeling before the game. So glad I haven't seen this at NDSU.