Page 21 of 29 FirstFirst ... 111920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

BisManBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by SDbison View Post
    Nice, according to Jeremy on the Insiders the woman ref couldn't find her flag on the missed PI that was the worst missed call I have seen in a long time. Was this the same woman who called a personal foul for a totally legal hit, no question, in the Eastern Washington game last year? As far as I am concerned she is incompetent and looks out of place. She needs to go back to NAIA or high school games.
    No, different woman. But clearly had no business being on that field. To be honest, I have to take this report with a grain of salt. There's no way that kind of info is going to come out from the officials after the game. And if she admitted to that fact, she does need to go back to pee wee football.
    The young in this country do not know enough to be prudent,
    and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it generation after generation - Pearl S. Buck

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    No, different woman. But clearly had no business being on that field. To be honest, I have to take this report with a grain of salt. There's no way that kind of info is going to come out from the officials after the game. And if she admitted to that fact, she does need to go back to pee wee football.
    Remember, JJ is an associate AD. He is part of the program. It could have come out as a report from the league.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sdsu gives up rushing yards - W Ill 130, Misery St 235, UNI 220.....Bison 108

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Sdsu gives up rushing yards - W Ill 130, Misery St 235, UNI 220.....Bison 108

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Haven't looked it up, but I'm assuming YSU ran for more than 108 as well.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1

I don't know if someone was hurt but Seth Wilson was not ready to be on the field running the ball yet in my opinion. He looked hesitant and the game looked to quick for him and he seemed to be not seeing the holes and hitting them.

I am very perplexed at why a freshman running back is in the game in the second half of a game you are down in.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    I don't know if someone was hurt but Seth Wilson was not ready to be on the field running the ball yet in my opinion. He looked hesitant and the game looked to quick for him and he seemed to be not seeing the holes and hitting them.

I am very perplexed at why a freshman running back is in the game in the second half of a game you are down in.
    Running back is probably not the position to have a true freshman.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Running back is probably not the position to have a true freshman.
    Not when the"proven commodities" had a combined 14? touches.

Sent from my VS995 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post

Nice work. "I don't know if someone was hurt..." Lance Dunn took a vacation day. Purifoy was sleepy. James Molstre is 50 and my mom is not a very good RB. Aren't those good enough reasons to pull Wilson's redshirt?

Quote Originally Posted by oldmantutters View Post
    Not when the"proven commodities" had a combined 14? touches.

The game plan was terrible.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

oldmantutters is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    The game plan was terrible.
    Agreed. Just think there is no reason for him to be on the field in that situation.