Page 8 of 29 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Well Coach Bohl made his guys run 2 mile laps at 4am during winter, Coach Klieman is standing in the que at 4am in Panera Bread ordering sandwiches for his team.

Now the kicker misses two PATs .
    Team is setting records in MVFC in number of fouls
    Fumbling the ball and
    Throwing interceptions
    Go on. You’re a genius don’t leave me hanging

Stinker today. No doubt. Team lost this one and that team includes coaches and players. SDSU circled this one on the calendar last December.

Team and coaches will learn from this setback and take it out on USD and dominate next week. The fans need to bring it next week starting in pregame. Let the team know we are behind them.

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    Like when he threw the headset on the ground.
    Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    I saw an f bomb and a couple others after the hold on the 90 yarder out of coach K on the Midco feed. It was by far the most upset I've seen him. I can only imagine how he was after the rest of the shit show.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Wow, I must of missed more than I thought while doing video review for the Dave Schultz Memorial International. At one point, I had to stop paying too much attention as I was having a hard time muttering in French under my breath. Game looked like what the Denver Broncos have done since beating the heck out of the Cowboys in week #2.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Feels a lot like last year. Riding coattails with confidence but not looking the part on the field when presented with a legitimate challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    No because I don't think the Midco replay guy buzzed the ref and told him he better take a look at this. They didn't have the shot that NBCND did.

There was another replay where we were all waiting for the play to be disrupted and a replay would commence but it never did. Forgot what it was.

Just a weird day
    The sdsu "catch" that hit the ground. Think it was the drive they got the fg off stick fumble. Made it 3rd and manageable rather than 3rd and long. That one is a bit forgivable as there was probably only one angle that showed it and kvly was in the right spot.

The NDSU one that was ruled out of bounds, should of been able to see that from nearly any high up angle. Technically he had 2 feet in bounds before he went out of bounds.

So the missed targeting calls was it because our runners lowered their head?

There was no targeting called on this play either due to the runner lowering the head but really shouldn't these plays need to be eliminated too?

https://twitter.com/barstooltweetss/...47451004706816

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    The sdsu "catch" that hit the ground. Think it was the drive they got the fg off stick fumble. Made it 3rd and manageable rather than 3rd and long. That one is a bit forgivable as there was probably only one angle that showed it and kvly was in the right spot.

The NDSU one that was ruled out of bounds, should of been able to see that from nearly any high up angle. Technically he had 2 feet in bounds before he went out of bounds.

So the missed targeting calls was it because our runners lowered their head?

There was no targeting called on this play either due to the runner lowering the head but really shouldn't these plays need to be eliminated too?

https://twitter.com/barstooltweetss/...47451004706816

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    The catch on the sideline was a catch.

However, he didn't get two feet down. The left toes touched first and were in bounds. The right foot came down in the white.

It happened so fast that stopping the video was the only way to really see it.

Btw, the left toes down would have not mattered if the heel then came down in the white. It didn't so it was a remarkable catch.

Only 1 KVLY angle showed it. There might not have been a Midco view that showed it.

Why wouldn't all video be available to the official in the booty?

Is Coughlin designed that shitty that good camera angles aren't available?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    The catch on the sideline was a catch.

However, he didn't get two feet down. The left toes touched first and were in bounds. The right foot came down in the white.

It happened so fast that stopping the video was the only way to really see it.

Btw, the left toes down would have not mattered if the heel then came down in the white. It didn't so it was a remarkable catch.

Only 1 KVLY angle showed it. There might not have been a Midco view that showed it.

Why wouldn't all video be available to the official in the booty?

Is Coughlin designed that shitty that good camera angles aren't available?

one foot is all you need. the left toes would have made it a catch.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

stevdock is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

I don't blame games on the refs ever. SDSU beat us in just about every phase of the game. But there were so many no-calls that didn't help us and pretty much the same penalty gets called on us later. I thought there could have been back to back Pass Interference calls on them for getting there early and nothing. Later in the game what gets called on us?? PI. The Stick fumble should have never happened because we jumped. Holding on the Kick return called but my son picked out so many obvious holding calls on the edges with no calls. Then don't get me started on the ref in the box. Whether they had the videos or not, it was interesting what they reviewed and what they didn't.

To think that we really didn't make a whole lot of plays and really one had one ball bounce our way (fumble) and still were given opportunities to win.

HerdistheWord is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

In the first half, the refs killed us and I think it led to our defense getting a bit tired. Getting held on every play is gonna wear you out. Although, I felt like the line was getting good pressure and push until the fourth quarter. I wasn't too concerned about them until our offense started making them play the entire game.

Our offense on the other hand looked like they pissed down their legs and then started swimming in it. The playcalling needed to be better, but the execution, well I don't even have words for it. I am slightly concerned with how vulnerable we have looked, but I am hoping this lights a fire in our ass and we come back like the 2015 team.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    one foot is all you need. the left toes would have made it a catch.
    Not if the heel came down in the white. It didn't btw. Good catch.