Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    Well for starters, they are all considerably better downfield passers. Decision making wise, all are more consistent. Statistically all have been better.

Never once did I say Easton is horrible. Not once did I say to pull him. I said he is average, which he is.

We can win with average QB play, but we can’t win with an average QB being asked to do things he is not capable of doing.

Run the fucking ball.

I completely disagree with how you are interacting with other posters on this board. That's it. You can have an opinion of the quarterback, his play, etc...etc.
    When you act out- cursing them out, name calling, going on and on about one game, I have a problem. Give me your opinion. I can live with that. Start being an asshole... I can't live with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    I completely disagree with how you are interacting with other posters on this board. That's it. You can have an opinion of the quarterback, his play, etc...etc.
    When you act out- cursing them out, name calling, going on and on about one game, I have a problem. Give me your opinion. I can live with that. Start being an asshole... I can't live with that.
    Because I said they were morons? Christ cry me a river.

I commented because the same people ripping Easton to shreds (notice I have not) are the same people who wanted him to start over Carson Wentz.

Point is this. There are a lot of dumb, and I mean really dumb, posters on here who can’t get the green and gold glasses off and can’t call it for how it is.

The game was lost because A.) Easton Stick is not a QB who has the capability of beating you with his arm and B.) the coaching staff chose not to run the dam ball against one of the worst rushing defenses in the MVFC, despite early evidence they could.

I commented because the same people ripping Easton to shreds (notice I have not) are the same people who wanted him to start over Carson Wentz.

Point is this. There are a lot of dumb, and I mean really dumb, posters on here who can’t get the green and gold glasses off and can’t call it for how it is.

The game was lost because A.) Easton Stick is not a QB who has the capability of beating you with his arm and B.) the coaching staff chose not to run the dam ball against one of the worst rushing defenses in the MVFC, despite early evidence they could.
    It was fucking idiots and fucking morons. Just to be accurate.

Are they?

And what makes you the expert?
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

DIBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Chris Strevler
    Taryn Christion
    Sean McGuire

All better QB’s than Easton. I’d even say Sam Straub from SIU is playing better.
    That's your opinion only, not relevant.

Grow up. Yes, people get mad at you when you call them names. Yes, people get mad at you when you swear at them.

There is no way on this earth you were concerned about the reputation of Easton Stick. How that is somehow your motivation for bringing up the Carson Wentz vs. Easton Stick debate from 2015 is beyond me and I find it unbelievable.

Your A.) or B.) options are B.S.

More likely, we lost the game because of turnovers, inability to stop their offense on a short field/gassed defense, and their ability/game plan. I don't think it was on one player.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Grow up. Yes, people get mad at you when you call them names. Yes, people get mad at you when you swear at them.

There is no way on this earth you were concerned about the reputation of Easton Stick. How that is somehow your motivation for bringing up the Carson Wentz vs. Easton Stick debate from 2015 is beyond me and I find it unbelievable.

Your A.) or B.) options are B.S.

More likely, we lost the game because of turnovers, inability to stop their offense on a short field/gassed defense, and their ability/game plan. I don't think it was on one player.
    Really? I recall 4 turnovers by one player. Hate to break it to you but when 4 out of 5 turnovers are caused by one player, ya um that’s kind of one player’s fault.

We decided not to run the ball and Mess decided to try to make Easton Taryn Christion.

Really? I recall 4 turnovers by one player. Hate to break it to you but when 4 out of 5 turnovers are caused by one player, ya um that’s kind of one player’s fault.

There we go. Get that anger out.

This one game has you angry and you need to take it out on the person you feel is most responsible. Now I understand.

It's one game. Let me repeat that. It is one game.

All those other games we won. Yep. It was the same person at quarterback. It will be ok. This is not a one game season. All those other good things Easton did to win those other games, did matter. Our season is not over. We will overcome.

We decided not to run the ball and Mess decided to try to make Easton Taryn Christion.
    Wasn’t he also responsible for three TDs? Yes, he messed up, but we fans tend to forget the good plays but remember the bad plays.

Time to calm down, the players and coaches will figure it out. They’re the Bison, it’s what they do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hail the BISON!!!

Who the fuck links their AIM name and ICQ(the fuck is that) to message board handles anyways?

Serial killers, thats who

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    Who the fuck links their AIM name and ICQ(the fuck is that) to message board handles anyways?

Serial killers, thats who
    ICQ was the shit in the late '90s.