Page 9 of 29 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

NDSU likely never has to deal with Wieneke or Goedert again....which is nice. 1 is enough...2 is tough, especially when your qb can run.

To me stick really struggles with the 15+ yard throws (or has in the last couple of weeks). The quick screen to the back in the flat was there all day for 5-7 yards to me that is as good as a run and would loosen up the WR down field. The WR didn't win any 1 on 1 battles many of which were the 20 yard throws down the sideline-

The 1st series where we were ruled OB on the catch was not accurate (i was at the 48 row 1) so it happened 15 yards from me and it clearly looked in. I thought the refs let most of the hand fighting in the secondary go (but we were not as aggressive as SDSU covering on these).

I don't want to face SDSU again

Big concern is LB depth- Jordeim looks like he could be done for the season- ice on knee and crutches leaving the field- any more injuries there and ?????

We are 8-1. How many teams in the country would be upset with this record? Yes we need to continue to improve. This is the annual wake up call.
    "Sometimes a concept is baffling not because it is profound but because it is wrong" E. O. Wilson

"I'm not crazy my mother had me tested". Sheldon Cooper

My boss hates it when I shorten his name to Dick, mainly because his name is Steven.

Quote Originally Posted by NorthernBison View Post
    Not if the heel came down in the white. It didn't btw. Good catch.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was watching on ESPN 3 and thought from all the views they showed none of which were very good he must have been out because of the heel not coming down in bounds. Oh well though if it actually was a catch. Just another bounce that didn't go our way that day.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Meaty View Post
    We are 8-1.
    and alone in first place and in control of own destiny

Quote Originally Posted by GOBISON123 View Post
    Well Coach Bohl made his guys run 2 mile laps at 4am during winter, Coach Klieman is standing in the que at 4am in Panera Bread ordering sandwiches for his team.

Now the kicker misses two PATs .
    Team is setting records in MVFC in number of fouls
    Fumbling the ball and
    Throwing interceptions
    Bohl was in charge of conditioning. You're full of shit as usual.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by EC8CH View Post
    I was watching on ESPN 3 and thought from all the views they showed none of which were very good he must have been out because of the heel not coming down in bounds. Oh well though if it actually was a catch. Just another bounce that didn't go our way that day.
    The toe tapping in bounds makes it a catch. It was stupid not to review that.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

bisonp is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Obviously, Stick needs to be better. The team struggled all over yesterday but that's to be expected against a good team. Without those turnovers it's a different game. I'm not sure if Stick is trying to do too much or if they are asking more of him than what he has shown he can do. Whatever the case, he's been terrible out there the past few weeks and this team isn't going anywhere unless that improves.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    The toe tapping in bounds makes it a catch. It was stupid not to review that.
    There were two different broadcasts of the game. Midco was the official broadcast. Midco's camera's were the only ones available to official reviews. Just because we saw the toe tap on NDNBC doesn't mean Midco's camera's caught it.

There tight end is 6.5 and 270. How the fuck was he open in the middle of the field all day? Can't 5hey see this dude? Jfc
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."