Page 17 of 29 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Thread: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

Oh FFS he's good enough. maybe he needs to make some better decisions but he dimed a couple to Shep and Ty and threw a laser in to Wentz.

He's not average. He's better than average. Most importantly he's enough. Everybody needed to get their heads out of their asses yesterday.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by 2011BisonAlumni View Post
    I totally forgot Easton hasn’t had the benefit of playing with an excellent offensive line, very good running backs, and arguably one of the best defenses in the FCS over his last three seasons.
    Whats our D have to do with his performance? Same could be said of Walker and Jensen. Oh wait Wentz also had that benefit also.

But nice attempt at deflection.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Last couple days? Posted three times today. Haven’t posted in months.

I like Easton. He’s an average at best QB. How am I wrong in saying that?

He’s the best option NDSU has, but serious consideration has to be given by the coaching staff of his limitations. Put on the game film of 2015 and turn back the clock. Run him and run him often.

And ya, everyone who did want to start him over Wentz was a moron. Still are if you are still defending that opinion.

Did you or did you not, call people "fuckers"? "morons"? Do I have to go back and post your previous comments from the last couple days?

This opinion that you are so upset about (Stick vs. Wentz) was something posted from TWO YEARS AGO. My God. Get a grip on reality.

For the record, I was not in favor of starting Stick over Wentz but I don't get upset about other people having a different opinion from me because that is why I come to fan board, to hear other opinions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    Oh FFS he's good enough. maybe he needs to make some better decisions but he dimed a couple to Shep and Ty and threw a laser in to Wentz.

He's not average. He's better than average. Most importantly he's enough. Everybody needed to get their heads out of their asses yesterday.
    Chris Strevler
    Taryn Christion
    Sean McGuire

All better QB’s than Easton. I’d even say Sam Straub from SIU is playing better.

Green1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Chris Strevler
    Taryn Christion
    Sean McGuire

All better QB’s than Easton. I’d even say Sam Straub from SIU is playing better.

Ok. Better. Your not calling people names. Now why are they better? Statistics? Record? Intangibles? What's your opinion?
    Last edited by Green1; 11-06-2017 at 02:17 AM. Reason: spelling

Chris Strevler
    Taryn Christion
    Sean McGuire

Yet all but maybe 8-10 FCS teams would die to have him as their QB.

SoCalBison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Chris Strevler
    Taryn Christion
    Sean McGuire

Could you at least confine your whining about Easton to one thread? You've spoiled three different threads today alone. It's really boring.

devin45k is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Chris Strevler
    Taryn Christion
    Sean McGuire

I agree on all of these without hesitation
    The fella that watches the CFL

89MTBISON is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Our D line got ouplayed yesterday. That back to back middle screen they pulled, nice on the jacks part, and pretty indicative of the way the game went. Officiating was pathetic, did we have a kickoff return that wasn't flagged? Our receivers were held early and often. That changes the flow of the game, and not in our favor. If I'm the jacks, I don't want to see the Bison again this year. Prediction:another jacks loss in the FFD in December. We win out, get either a 2 or 3 seed. Stick has his shortcomings, but he's much better than average. We are really missing Dunn. I liked what I saw in Wilson, bright future there. Can Dimitri Williams play LB? He is our swiss army knife.

Quote Originally Posted by Green1 View Post
    Ok. Better. Your not calling people names. Now why are they better? Statistics? Record? Intangibles? What's your opinion?
    Well for starters, they are all considerably better downfield passers. Decision making wise, all are more consistent. Statistically all have been better.

Never once did I say Easton is horrible. Not once did I say to pull him. I said he is average, which he is.

We can win with average QB play, but we can’t win with an average QB being asked to do things he is not capable of doing.

Run the fucking ball.