5. Fuck

I'm going to need some time to come up with more cogent analysis
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Default Re: SDSU Post Game Thoughts

language? come on man

Quote Originally Posted by SC_TX View Post
    language? come on man
    There is nothing wrong with an f bomb or 8 after that mess.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Some say it's a backward place. Narrow minds on a narrow way, but I make it a point to say. That that's where I come from.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonAccountant44 View Post
    There is nothing wrong with an f bomb or 8 after that mess.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    personally, I think I held back.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

tip of the cap to SDSU...2 straight games where they beat down NDSU.

Too many ref squanders to type up or care about...would've felt like armed robbery had NDSU pulled this one out.

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    tip of the cap to SDSU...2 straight games where they beat down NDSU.

Too many ref squanders to type up or care about...would've felt like armed robbery had NDSU pulled this one out.
    Umm..we pounded them in the playoffs last year and they won on the last play of the game in the regular season.
    "North Dakota State is a big part of the fabric of college football right now."
    "North Dakota State is alive on the college football map."
    -Lee Fitting ESPN

Quote Originally Posted by Bison03 View Post
    Umm..we pounded them in the playoffs last year and they won on the last play of the game in the regular season.
    I meant 2 straight marker games.

they should've won by more in last years game, im pretty sure they got close to 500 yards and plenty of goal line stops by the Bison D left some points off the board

The bunnies backs were up against the wall and they pulled out all the stops. They planned for this as if it were a playoff game. SDSU goes 6-3 and it becomes even more desperate against two more teams that can beat them. I think NDSU might have to realize playoff football started now. Seeds are at stake, potentially knocking teams out of the race, and the room for error has gotten a lot smaller. The room for 5 turnovers is never there. Ugly game that was the tale of two teams playing with completely different objectives in mind. One in playoff mode, the other in we have two more weeks to check the boxes we need to check. Except, now you left fate in someone else's hands. 2 losses they are dropping out of top 4. Then you start wishing for 6 or 7 which might need another loss, but not this late in the season. Playoff seeds only take care of themselves with wins, not losses

I didn't think this team would go 11-0. The MVFC is too brutal. Win the next two games and a 2 or 3 seed should happen. The Bison should get it now that it is playoff mode starting yesterday.

I am still not too worried. It is not December, so the season isn't over yet. The penalties and turnovers were at some extreme levels and at times abnormal for a Bison team. If that happened again, I would be totally surprised. I have seen the Bison play worse and go on to win championships. Just get the playoffs to run through the Fargodome.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    The bunnies backs were up against the wall and they pulled out all the stops. They planned for this as if it were a playoff game. SDSU goes 6-3 and it becomes even more desperate against two more teams that can beat them. I think NDSU might have to realize playoff football started now. Seeds are at stake, potentially knocking teams out of the race, and the room for error has gotten a lot smaller. The room for 5 turnovers is never there. Ugly game that was the tale of two teams playing with completely different objectives in mind. One in playoff mode, the other in we have two more weeks to check the boxes we need to check. Except, now you left fate in someone else's hands. 2 losses they are dropping out of top 4. Then you start wishing for 6 or 7 which might need another loss, but not this late in the season. Playoff seeds only take care of themselves with wins, not losses

I didn't think this team would go 11-0. The MVFC is too brutal. Win the next two games and a 2 or 3 seed should happen. The Bison should get it now that it is playoff mode starting yesterday.

I am still not too worried. It is not December, so the season isn't over yet. The penalties and turnovers were at some extreme levels and at times abnormal for a Bison team. If that happened again, I would be totally surprised. I have seen the Bison play worse and go on to win championships. Just get the playoffs to run through the Fargodome.
    The Jackrabbits are 7-2. And to the poster who said teams slip a little game planning in for the Bison every week. LOL...LOL...LOL.... and more LOL....

RonMexico is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MNLonghorn10 View Post
    I meant 2 straight marker games.

they should've won by more in last years game, im pretty sure they got close to 500 yards and plenty of goal line stops by the Bison D left some points off the board
    yeah..difference between this year and last is those FGs were turned into TDs..