Page 56 of 57 FirstFirst ... 64654555657 LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU

N

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    This Post is copyrighted by Bisonville for the private use of our audience. Any other use of this Post, or of any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the Post without Bisonville's express written consent, is prohibited.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    Maybe when they decide to go play big boy FBS football I will. Right now it's not worth my time, I have more important things to do like argue on here with the likes of you.
    I'm happy you're choosing to end this because your posts are stupid as fuck.

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    We panicked and went away from Bison football. Had we ran the ball early it would have paid dividends late. Instead SDSU is going to be fresh next week since we didn't wear them out by hitting them early
    We didn't wear them out because they are in shape and have good players.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    We didn't wear them out because they are in shape and have good players.
    They wore us out. Is it the other way?
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    They wore us out. Is it the other way?
    Phil Hansen said we looked gassed.
    Even with that being said the fact that we turned the ball over 4 times was the result of the game.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    Phil Hansen said we looked gassed.
    Even with that being said the fact that we turned the ball over 4 times was the result of the game.
    Yeah but it all snowballs. We turn the ball over quickly which makes the defense run back out there. Even world class athletes will get tired having nearly twice the work they are prepared for. The whole thing was a shit show. It was a bad day, everybody is entitled to a bad day. I'm not mad, I'm a little bummed it had to be these jerks but the sun came up today and we're still atop the Valley.

I feel sorry for the Yotes.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Yeah but it all snowballs. We turn the ball over quickly which makes the defense run back out there. Even world class athletes will get tired having nearly twice the work they are prepared for. The whole thing was a shit show. It was a bad day, everybody is entitled to a bad day. I'm not mad, I'm a little bummed it had to be these jerks but the sun came up today and we're still atop the Valley.

Shit happens and it wasnt our day. Couldn't stop the bleeding.

NEVER feel sorry for USeD....ever.

CalBison97 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Default GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU

Nothing I saw yesterday, or the last few weeks for that matter, leads me to believe we can flip a switch and blow out USD.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Stand your ground, have a tough hide, roam wild and free, have a strong spirit, let the chips fall where they may.

Every year this it's a thread like this that earns Bisonville its reputation.

Glad we don't disappoint.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯