Page 53 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3435152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU

I also can see 10-1 USD has let 2 slip from them, but make no mistake they'll likely be hungry. Win out we still have a good chance to make road to Frisco thru the dome.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.

A much needed wake up call. Bison had been strolling into their last 3 games fairly unprepared and uninspired. 3 weeks in a row teams came at the Bison with their best shot and the Bison could not match to start the game. The Bison I know take the other teams best shot and ours is still hands down better. The Jacks did just as I expected as they stacked 8 in the box and was going to make Easton beat them. Easton had a horrible game and that is a recipe for disaster when we are forced to win with the pass. Easton needs to get better quick because guess what....... teams are going to do this to the Bison from here on out. Easton has to get his head back in this thing or it will be an early off season come playoff time. In matter of fact the whole team an coaching staff needs to look in the mirror and improve.

Quote Originally Posted by 1998braves64 View Post
    I also can see 10-1 USD has let 2 slip from them, but make no mistake they'll likely be hungry. Win out we still have a good chance to make road to Frisco thru the dome.

Sent by my phone on a bullet train from Hillsboro.
    I agree, I am just saying that I can see it as a possibility. Stick commits 4 TO's and the RB only get 14 touches...could mean more of the same as today.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    A much needed wake up call. Bison had been strolling into their last 3 games fairly unprepared and uninspired. 3 weeks in a row teams came at the Bison with their best shot and the Bison could not match to start the game. The Bison I know take the other teams best shot and ours is still hands down better. The Jacks did just as I expected as they stacked 8 in the box and was going to make Easton beat them. Easton had a horrible game and that is a recipe for disaster when we are forced to win with the pass. Easton needs to get better quick because guess what....... teams are going to do this to the Bison from here on out. Easton has to get his head back in this thing or it will be an early off season come playoff time. In matter of fact the whole team an coaching staff needs to look in the mirror and improve.
    This reminds me a lot of the USD game. We took them lightly. That we didn't run the ball 50 times in this game is coaching malfeasance
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I also think this is the game we needed to see Cain more. Am I wrong in thinking that Cain might just be a better deep threat than Freeman?

The Bison have not been overpowering since conference play started. Not an up to par Bison team.

Yeah...look at the stats Messingham should be fired before he gets back to the locker room and find his own way home.

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    this game is on ES and Coach Muss
    I will add special teams as well.....return game tooooo many flags

Bison feedback should be fun

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Thoughts on today's game:
    1. Stick's worst game to date.
    2. Defense was terrible in coverage.
    3. Refs, awful, of course.
    4. Opposing fans were nothing but arrogant to us.
    5. We deserved to lose that game.

Enjoy your super bowl, SDSU.