Page 54 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4445253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU

Default Re: GDT: NDSU vs. SDSU

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    This reminds me a lot of the USD game. We took them lightly. That we didn't run the ball 50 times in this game is coaching malfeasance
    I disagree.....continuing to try running into their 8 man fronts all day would have been pointless. I hate to say this but the Bison would have been better off with 4 WR sets and a RB trying to run out of that. If Easton was on today with the passing game it would have been a total different ball game. Give credit to both SDSU's lines they held up very well today.

Quote Originally Posted by Prime Power View Post
    Yeah...look at the stats Messingham should be fired before he gets back to the locker room and find his own way home.
    yea lets introduce a new offense in Nov. smart post

Biggest disappointment for me in this game is our D-Line getting out worked, out schemed, and out muscled. LB's seem out of position way to much as well. That was so hard to watch them crack off 6-15 yard runs all day. Now I know how other teams feel when we do that to them. Get the ship pointed back in the right direction boys. Use this as a wake up call...get back up and knock the living crap out of USD next week and every other opponent the rest of the year!

The O-Line was stymied too...Every other team can run on them, but we couldn't because our passing game is trash right now.
    Former NDSU intramural athlete.

Why don't we target Nate Jensen? Not 1 catch today.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by westnodak93bison View Post
    Why don't we target Nate Jensen? Not 1 catch today.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    Was wide open on Stick's third INT which would have been a first down.

semobison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by aces1180 View Post
    The O-Line was stymied too...Every other team can run on them, but we couldn't because our passing game is trash right now.
    Yup! They Were stacking the box to stop our run game and we still can't throw with any consistency!

First thing: WHAT THE F@CK!!
    Second thing: WHERE’S THE DEFENSE?!
    Third thing: WHERE’S THE O LINE!
    This better be a slap in the face, you can’t just be a bison and expect you are going to win! You better play like be a Bison, and play to win! That was sloppy. Let’s get it together and get this run going.

Quote Originally Posted by SCBison629 View Post
    First thing: WHAT THE F@CK!!
    Second thing: WHERE’S THE DEFENSE?!
    Third thing: WHERE’S THE O LINE!
    This better be a slap in the face, you can’t just be a bison and expect you are going to win! You better play like be a Bison, and play to win! That was sloppy. Let’s get it together and get this run going.
    I'd rather lose now than in December...That's what they play for.

Quote Originally Posted by slips View Post
    I disagree.....continuing to try running into their 8 man fronts all day would have been pointless. I hate to say this but the Bison would have been better off with 4 WR sets and a RB trying to run out of that. If Easton was on today with the passing game it would have been a total different ball game. Give credit to both SDSU's lines they held up very well today.
    Why would it have been pointless when they weren’t stopping the run even when stacking the box? I said it in a mother thread, we chose to abandon the run they did not make us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk