Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Big mess at USD; players accused of rape

Default Big mess at USD; players accused of rape

Can't believe no one has posted this. I saw last weekend when the player were suspended indefinitely, but we now know why:

http://www.argusleader.com/story/new...ges/816004001/

Glad we are past that chapter of Bison football.

Default Re: Big mess at USD; players accused of rape

One of them a co-captain. Jeesh.
    Many thousands are in want of common necessaries; hundreds of thousands are in want of common comforts, sir."
    Scrooge-"Are there no prisons?". "Plenty of prisons..."
    Scrooge-"And the Union workhouses." . "Are they still in operation?". "Both very busy, sir..."
    "Those who are badly off must go there."
    "Many can't go there; and many would rather die."
    Scrooge- "If they would rather die," "they had better do it, and decrease the surplus population."

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post
    Can't believe no one has posted this. I saw last weekend when the player were suspended indefinitely, but we now know why:

It was on kfgo radio this morning.

Quote Originally Posted by THEsocalledfan View Post

Knock on wood!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Kinda telling how they include in the story that the victim says that Harris (the one she was having consensual sex with) "did not seem surprised that Rambo and Williamson entered the room and he did not ask them to leave the room".

Makes you wonder how many other girls the 3 of them had done this to in the past...

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Kinda telling how they include in the story that the victim says that Harris (the one she was having consensual sex with) "did not seem surprised that Rambo and Williamson entered the room and he did not ask them to leave the room".

Makes you wonder how many other girls the 3 of them had done this to in the past...
    That was what I was thinking. Sounded like normal behavior among them. Of course I am drawing conclusions with very little information, so hopefully there are not other victims out there and this was an isolated incident.

Quote Originally Posted by td577 View Post
    That was what I was thinking. Sounded like normal behavior among them. Of course I am drawing conclusions with very little information, so hopefully there are not other victims out there and this was an isolated incident.
    Shades of the U of Mn.
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

natstar1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

How would you expect the details to be different if this was the first time?

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    Rambo comes in guns blazing.

Lardsin must go!

Quote Originally Posted by natstar1 View Post
    For Harris to say "Get the **** out of here you creepy bastards!"