Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: From a JMU fan. How good is this year's Bison squad compared to last year's?

Default Re: From a JMU fan. How good is this year's Bison squad compared to last year's?

Quote Originally Posted by bulldogg View Post
    Just curious. Not really sure about our team this year. Seem a little complacent, but been killing every team we play.
    we are going to MURDER your team on the field... its not going to be pretty for you .
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

Default Re: From a JMU fan. How good is this year's Bison squad compared to last year's?

Stats alone don't tell the whole story and comparing games from different years can be misleading. Just going by what I'm seeing.

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    we are going to MURDER your team on the field... its not going to be pretty for you .
    Getting a little ahead of yourself, aren't you? A lot has to happen for JMU and NDSU to even meet.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Stats alone don't tell the whole story and comparing games from different years can be misleading. Just going by what I'm seeing.
    Well, let us know what was so good about last year's offense compared to this year's. Pretty much every game day thread is a meltdown during the MVFC season in regards to our team's offense. The meltdowns this year aren't nearly as bad as last year's or during Jensen's Junior year.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El_Chapo View Post
    Just like you murdered those shots on Saturday me boy!

99Bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Short answer to date is:
    Defense is better
    Offense is better
    Depth is better
    Execution is cleaner
    Confidence is higher
    Desire is higher
    Season ending injuries seem higher
    Banged up but playing injuries seem lower

What that means 4-8 weeks from now? Will let you know then.

If JMU were to play as well as they did last year, it will be a battle as they were impressive that day. Toss up!

Like you guys were pretty good. I would say deeper than last year. If we end up playing it would be another good game like last year. Don't think we would score a ton of points vs your defense but I don't think your offense would score much against our defense. Would be a fun game

17X National Champions: 65, 68, 69, 83, 85, 86, 88, 90, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 17, 18, 19, 21

Join the Green and the Gold Collective to take Bison football to the next level. Starts at $10 a month

The Green and The Gold Collective is excited to announce our #DriveToFive membership campaign. The goal of this campaign is to get to 500 monthly members. Reaching this goal will help us provide financial support to NDSU student athletes, including every returning member of the football team that saw action on the field last year!

https://thegreenandthegold.com

Quote Originally Posted by HerdBot View Post
    Like you guys were pretty good. I would say deeper than last year. If we end up playing it would be another good game like last year. Don't think we would score a ton of points vs your defense but I don't think your offense would score much against our defense. Would be a fun game
    It would be like the classic games against UNI or Georgia Southern. First team to 20 points wins.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Honeybooboo is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

This D is playing great, and I expect them to keep getting better, they will win it for us again if it makes it that far, the O is questionable right now