Page 9 of 30 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Thread: Kneeling UNI Player?

Default Re: Kneeling UNI Player?

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I don't think you get to call anyone naive after this post.

nearly 1 in 10 homicides in america is by law enforcement, and that only includes incidents before jail. Once you get to jail, we make extensive use of torture in the form of solitary confinement, even without conviction. Some parts of the country (hello Louisiana!) have turned their prison systems into large scale slavery, which is legal for prisoners under our constitutions. We imprison more people than any other country. Lack of fathers is not the problem, and there is only a 'lack of fathers' because we put so many in jail for petty crap like possession. Lack of 'faith' is definitely not the problem, last I checked atheists have much lower crime rates than Christians.
    What does all of that bullshit have to do with a football game? Thats right. Nothing. Go wave your flag else where.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Quote Originally Posted by runtheoption View Post
    Tony, why are you letting this political stuff go here on Bisonville? It's like having the inmates run the prison!
    I'm offended that you are offended

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    1) is an absolute lie, which is why we protest
    Come on, everyone is striving for Utopia!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
    When it's third and ten, you can take the milk drinkers and I'll take the whiskey drinkers every time. -Max McGee

“I really thought you had to run the football to control the game,” Erhardt once said. “You had to throw the football to score but had to run the football to win.” - Ron Erhardt

Quote Originally Posted by 56BISON73 View Post
    What does all of that bullshit have to do with a football game? Thats right. Nothing. Go wave your flag else where.
    Because, somebody started a thread in regard to something that took place on the sideline of a Bison Game. Question as well: Why do you feel the need to enter the thread if you have no interest in its content? Is it because you are nosey and choose to be offended? MOMMY MOMMY everytime I touch that fire it burns my hand, tell it to stop! (too funny)

The best way to treat the kneeling players is to ignore them.

If you wore the uniform...you're a champion.

Quote Originally Posted by KNOW IT ALL View Post
    Because, somebody started a thread in regard to something that took place on the sideline of a Bison Game. Question as well: Why do you feel the need to enter the thread if you have no interest in its content? Is it because you are nosey and choose to be offended? MOMMY MOMMY everytime I touch that fire it burns my hand, tell it to stop! (too funny)
    Actually the content and direction changed from the op. Hence my statement. Try to keep up. Too funny.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

Lurked over to the Panther Nation board on this just to see if this is something that Neal or any of their players do regularly and a few over there are claiming that it was NDSU's fault because they were told by event staff to run out onto the field right before the anthem and they aren't supposed to run out until after the anthem so they were going through their pre-game prayer routine when the anthem was started.

In short... it was an NDSU/Fargodome hatched conspiracy to make UNI players look bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Other than sports/military stuff, where do they do the national anthem for work?
    Maybe if the DOD pays a company for it, they will? https://www.snopes.com/nfl-sideline-anthem/

But seriously, what other industry has this many spectators for live event? Prowrestling maybe. I'm not sure if they do the National Anthem now at WrestleMania, but during the early years, they had celebrities sing "America the Beautiful" instead prior to the event.

In regards to the kneeling, regardless of what your feelings are about, everyone feels they are right and the opposition is wrong, which is pretty much what the Green Beret (the guy who suggested kneeling in order to remain respectful to the flag and military) wrote in his second letter to Kaepernick. Right now, regardless of what side you're on, it's about winning. Sadly, it's this type of politics that keeps us from being a better society. Maybe this is why many to most marriages don't work anymore, people don't know when to compromise and which battles to fight. This "battle" over kneeling isn't important enough to me in regards to enjoying sports. That's why I let it go.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Lurked over to the Panther Nation board on this just to see if this is something that Neal or any of their players do regularly and a few over there are claiming that it was NDSU's fault because they were told by event staff to run out onto the field right before the anthem and they aren't supposed to run out until after the anthem so they were going through their pre-game prayer routine when the anthem was started.

In short... it was an NDSU/Fargodome hatched conspiracy to make UNI players look bad.
    The "Farley culture" extends to their fanbase. Every other team has managed to figure out when to come out this year, meanwhile UNI was in the tunnel about 3 minutes too early

Give these Liberal flag kneeling folks a couple more years and we can convince these clowns that its 'SOP' to kneel for the anthem, soon enough they will revolt by standing and facing the flag. "Not just anybody can paint that fence".