Page 18 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Kneeling UNI Player?

Default Re: Kneeling UNI Player?

SDSU doesn't even have to have the anthem conversation, we're doing it to ourselves.
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quote Originally Posted by Christopher Moen View Post
    Correct me if I’m wrong, but the military doesn’t put their hands over their heart either. When we play the anthem, like we did this morning, every military person (coach, wrestler or official) stand in a stiff position with both arms down at their sides while facing the flag.

Personally, I put my right hand over my heart with my left arm behind my back and sing along while hoping not to be too out of key.

And yes, at NDSU games, I yell “Bison” since I’m proud to be both an America and Bison. To me, there is more to our Anthem than just honoring our military. If it wasn’t, then why do we play it for Gold Medalists?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I was always taught to put your hand over your heart when you were swearing to something or vowing, like for the pledge of allegiance. Not for the anthem. So to say those that dont put their hand on their heart for the anthem are insulting the military seems so outrageous to me.

Look he doesnt have his hand on his heart!!!! Get the pitchforks and torches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ive often wondered. I watch a lot of shows on AHC WWII type stuff. have you ever noticed how everyone giving the nazi salute was so Stiff armed yet hitler returned it kind of half arsed and limp wristed? I always thought that was weird.
    I don't care how the vote ended up. They still suck and always will.

Official Unofficial President of the Bisonville Zach Vraa Fan Club.
    http://www.bisonville.com/forum/show...zach+vraa+club

Quote Originally Posted by Bison 4 Life View Post
    If you're going to use your service to tell me what to do, you are doing it for the wrong reason.
    No, but don't go thinking that your brother is better than those who were drafted just because he signed up. I have news for you, if you go and look at the list of those people who have been awarded the CMH (Congressional Medal of Honor) our military's highest award, you will find that the overwhelming majority of them are draftees.
    From the movie THE PROGRAM

Regent Chairman: This is not a football vocational school. It's an institute for higher learning.
    Coach Winters: Yeah, but when was the last time 80,000 people showed up to watch a kid do a damn chemistry experiment? Why don't you stick the bow-tie up your ass?

Quote Originally Posted by 1st&TennBison View Post
    No, but don't go thinking that your brother is better than those who were drafted just because he signed up. I have news for you, if you go and look at the list of those people who have been awarded the CMH (Congressional Medal of Honor) our military's highest award, you will find that the overwhelming majority of them are draftees.
    I think its dangerous to assume any person in the military thinks the same about an issue just because they were in the military. Each person has their own beliefs and experiences.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonTeacher View Post
    I was always taught to put your hand over your heart when you were swearing to something or vowing, like for the pledge of allegiance. Not for the anthem. So to say those that dont put their hand on their heart for the anthem are insulting the military seems so outrageous to me.

Look he doesnt have his hand on his heart!!!! Get the pitchforks and torches!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I think people are spending too much worrying about others while they should focus on what they can control - themselves. There are pros and cons to everything in life, including freedom.
    Hail the BISON!!!

Eastern foothills of the turtle mountains.

It's sdsu week. I can't even believe how stupid this thread is. There is no way to respond to stupid.

Lardsin must go!

Yet here I am. FML

Lardsin must go!

Ive often wondered. I watch a lot of shows on AHC WWII type stuff. have you ever noticed how everyone giving the nazi salute was so Stiff armed yet hitler returned it kind of half arsed and limp wristed? I always thought that was weird.

There was no internet so he was absolutely immune from prosecution by social media.

I laugh so hard every time I hear the line "build a bridge out of her?"

I laugh so hard every time I hear the line "build a bridge out of her?"

I would have went with Jack and crack. You know a real witch party. Then everyone one could go on one of those witch pursuit thingys.

Lardsin must go!