Page 10 of 30 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Kneeling UNI Player?

Default Re: Kneeling UNI Player?

Quote Originally Posted by Professor Chaos View Post
    Lurked over to the Panther Nation board on this just to see if this is something that Neal or any of their players do regularly and a few over there are claiming that it was NDSU's fault because they were told by event staff to run out onto the field right before the anthem and they aren't supposed to run out until after the anthem so they were going through their pre-game prayer routine when the anthem was started.

In short... it was an NDSU/Fargodome hatched conspiracy to make UNI players look bad.
    Lol we are so in their heads.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    Lol we are so in their heads.
    As StLouis would state: "We have a rent free suite in their heads".
    Rock

"In wine there is wisdom, in beer there is freedom, in water there is bacteria." --- Benjamin Franklin

Don't give a damn what players do for the anthem but he made an enough of an impact with his protest that 10 pages of posts on an opposing teams message board discuss it. I'd say his protest was at least successful in bringing attention to him and his cause.

Btw, marcus williams #40 had a nice game yesterdayhouston-texans-game-04-ap-jc-171029_8x5_992.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by unbison View Post
    To the people worried about the kneeler do you yell bison during the anthem?
    True ... this to some of us is about the game, they Kneel and make a statement I don't want to hear about, nor do I care.
    I never gave a crap about the politics or the racial baiting of these people or any other people in this world of ANY race or ANY party.

Play football or get the hell out of there and go flip burgers. None of these problems change one thing about my life from when I get up till I go to bed.

Except for me being a Homer watching carson I don't watch any other team including my Patriots. I have disabled my apps. for this season these teams are toast.

We are not hostages to these fruitcakes ... imo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Its not till "death do us part"....unless you make another call like that ...you bum!!
    .........good grief..........

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonfanatical View Post
    True ... this to some of us is about the game, they Kneel and make a statement I don't want to hear about, nor do I care.
    I never gave a crap about the politics or the racial baiting of these people or any other people in this world of ANY race or ANY party.

Play football or get the hell out of there and go flip burgers. None of these problems change one thing about my life from when I get up till I go to bed.

Except for me being a Homer watching carson I don't watch any other team including my Patriots. I have disabled my apps. for this season these teams are toast.

We are not hostages to these fruitcakes ... imo

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
    Because it doesn't change your life you don't care about it? What a great attitude.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Farley discusses the Anthem incident starting at the 12:45 mark.

https://soundcloud.com/newstalk1540k...ess-conference

Hail bison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Way too much bullshit to read in this thread. My financial support of this program will end should I see our coach allow a player(or players) kneel, protest or whatever. Outside this forum , the dominant opinion of the alums and financial backing of the university.
    Last edited by Hail bison; 10-31-2017 at 04:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    1) is an absolute lie, which is why we protest
    your wrong. its reaffirming what we strive for not what we have. no country is perfect, but i have been to plenty that would just as soon put a bullet through your head than strive for freedom and equality

Quote Originally Posted by Portlandbison View Post
    Don't give a damn what players do for the anthem but he made an enough of an impact with his protest that 10 pages of posts on an opposing teams message board discuss it. I'd say his protest was at least successful in bringing attention to him and his cause.

Btw, marcus williams #40 had a nice game yesterdayhouston-texans-game-04-ap-jc-171029_8x5_992.jpg
    only 3 post in this thread talk about the issues that the kneeling was supposed to highlight. fail, he actually protested in a manner that co opted his girlfriends message

Quote Originally Posted by reformedUNDfan View Post
    I don't think you get to call anyone naive after this post.

nearly 1 in 10 homicides in america is by law enforcement, and that only includes incidents before jail. Once you get to jail, we make extensive use of torture in the form of solitary confinement, even without conviction. Some parts of the country (hello Louisiana!) have turned their prison systems into large scale slavery, which is legal for prisoners under our constitutions. We imprison more people than any other country. Lack of fathers is not the problem, and there is only a 'lack of fathers' because we put so many in jail for petty crap like possession. Lack of 'faith' is definitely not the problem, last I checked atheists have much lower crime rates than Christians.
    white males are disproportionately shot by LE officers more than any other group.....the research is pretty clear on this. Less than .02 percent of contact between le and the public result le drawing a weapon let alone firing one.
    The man is not systematically torturing anyone in prison...salitary confinment is not considered torture. BTW you do not get to pick which laws are constitutional and then base your support of kneeling on your constitutional right. Faith does not denote Christianity. But, again, the decline in faith (specially the Christian faith) especially in the AA community has been traced and corealtes to a spike in criminal activity specific within this ethnic group.
    And a huuuggggeee yeah it is.... The breakup of the nuclear family is recognized as a huge problem leading to criminality. Again, the literture does not even attempt to dispute this.
    Finally, criminal behavior and incarcerstion is not what causes dads to adandon kids....mater of fact many states have programs to ensure family members and prisoners stay connected throughout the incarceration process. there are all sorts reintegration programs msny include family counseling.

i am adding this just for kicks......hands up dont shot is based on a lie.....it never happened. every level of government cleared the shooting based on eye witnees testimony and forensic examination.

i am sure u r well intended, but your rhetoric is careless and dangerous....it heates up low information folks and as history shows they wind up shooting cops. not cool!

look we are for equality no one here is against it, but talk and kneeling are cheap and thus far have done nothing but further devided us. if want to exact change do something that brings people together.
    Last edited by MAKBison; 10-31-2017 at 06:19 AM.