Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1927282930 LastLast

Thread: Kneeling UNI Player?

Default Re: Kneeling UNI Player?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

There is always somebody offended by something. My advice is to get over it. Life's too short to piss and moan about what someone else may be doing that offends you. Nobody really cares what offends someone else, I sure as hell don't. But hey if it makes people feel better then by all means continue......

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    There is always somebody offended by something. My advice is to get over it. Life's too short to piss and moan about what someone else may be doing that offends you. Nobody really cares what offends someone else, I sure as hell don't. But hey if it makes people feel better then by all means continue......
    social media, causes lots of this
    NDSU Athletics: oderint dum metuant

mebisonII is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by Bisonator98 View Post
    This best part about this discussion is that by reading this statement alone, I can't tell if or which side you'd be on. i.e. Are the people doing the kneeling overly offended, or are the people bothered by the kneeling overly offended, or is everyone overly offendable!?!

Quote Originally Posted by mebisonII View Post
    This best part about this discussion is that by reading this statement alone, I can't tell if or which side you'd be on. i.e. Are the people doing the kneeling overly offended, or are the people bothered by the kneeling overly offended, or is everyone overly offendable!?!
    I'm offended that you can't tell I'm not offended.

Quote Originally Posted by DM05 View Post
    The fact that there are consequences doesn't nullify the first amendment. The players have the right to do what they want, owners and the public have the right to react how they want. But which player that kneeled has bitched about the consequences? The only one's bitching are people that think freedom only applies to things they approve....
    no...many people are suggesting that CK ahould be playing Fb and its not fair he is being avoided. that is bitching about suffering the consequences of making politcal statements on the owners dime/time

wagsabison is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MAKBison View Post
    no...many people are suggesting that CK ahould be playing Fb and its not fair he is being avoided. that is bitching about suffering the consequences of making politcal statements on the owners dime/time
    I think it has more to do with the media circus than the actual political statement itself. Plus his ability dropped off pretty quick.

Quote Originally Posted by tjbison View Post
    social media, causes lots of this
    Confirmation bias. Fringe ideas that used to die inside of people now find a voice among their own kind.
    check neg rep

Warning: It is the offseason. Trollolol may or may not be in full swing. Take a deep breath and eat a trolli burger before reading my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by RowdyRabbit View Post
    I'm tired of seeing the old Belushi clip from Animal House..."over? it's not over..." in the waning seconds of another loss to NDSU.

Quote Originally Posted by Bison"FANatic" View Post
    The past is the past on the issue. You want to turn the discussion into a good thread start discussing solutions for the future.

If they want to protest there has to be a better time to do it than during the anthem. Adults should be able to come together to figure out a solution or it is going to hurt the league even more.
    yes sir....to bad most would rather tear things apart