Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Marker Game Preview

Default Re: Marker Game Preview

Quote Originally Posted by BisManBison View Post
    Interesting the author left out Jiriks quote that SDSU is the dirtiest team we play.
    That's common knowledge by now. Rosenboomed is a verb.

Quote Originally Posted by StL Bison Fan View Post
    Just looked. Filled up pretty fast.
    Try calling the Hampton. They say you can't book on just Saturday but that's expedia.
    There are some not in brookings but nearby. Also saw someone on no 1 bison fans Facebook had some rooms they couldn't use.
    Was able to find a room at that Hampton. Required staying Friday night too for whatever reason. Can't wait to wake up in freakin' Brookings hungover on Saturday.

Quote Originally Posted by BisonLaw View Post
    Was able to find a room at that Hampton. Required staying Friday night too for whatever reason. Can't wait to wake up in freakin' Brookings hungover on Saturday.
    said no one ever.

here's a bison fan with 2 rooms for saturday.

https://m.facebook.com/groups/910192...54890060746120

BUT I SUGGEST A) DONT GO B) FILL UP IN FARGO WITH GAS FOOD LIQUOR...DRIVE.. WALK AROUND TAILGATE GOTO GAME JUMP IN CAR DRIVE STRAIGHT BACK.... BROOKINGS GETS $0 THE WAY THEY HANDLED THESE TICKETS
    NDSU TO FBS. HAVEN'T WE WON ENOUGH?

I plan on leaving early Saturday and coming back right after the game. I was reading somewhere it is supposed to be a high of 45 and cloudy. Should be a fun game!

The German word for peppered rabbit is: "Hassenpfeffer"

The German word for salty rabbit is: "Stiegelmeier"

Offense needs to be better

Quote Originally Posted by ndsubison1 View Post
    Offense needs to be better
    Right. We struggled with UNI’s DTs big time. Thanks to Ty Brooks for bouncing away from that. Bruce A. needs to do more if that/work in vision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bisonville: Making football coaches out of arm-chair-QB's and jock sniffers for years!
    Today's CAS GASF = ZERO
    RELUCTANT MEMBER of the TOHBTC

And, don’t believe everything you think—jussayin’.

Liberals of BV need not respond to my posts. I don’t need to get any more dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by CAS4127 View Post
    Right. We struggled with UNI’s DTs big time. Thanks to Ty Brooks for bouncing away from that. Bruce A. needs to do more if that/work in vision.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Our running backs are reverting to their old style of just running in to the pile. WTF. They started out the season with a delay---letting the play develop then hit the hole----if nothing is there bounce off tackle. They finally did that at the end of the game and it produced a TD.
    If we concentrated on the really important stuff in life, there'd be a shortage of fishing poles"

When you play football, you gotta like the taste of blood, And 50 percent of the time, it's your blood.

It is characteristic of the unlearned that they are forever proposing something which is old, and because it has recently come to their own attention, supposing it to be new.

"The best way to get the right answer on the internet is not to ask a question; it's to post the wrong answer."

17>1 is offline Senior Member Gets their mail at the West Parking Lot

Quote Originally Posted by MontanaHoyt View Post
    I plan on leaving early Saturday and coming back right after the game. I was reading somewhere it is supposed to be a high of 45 and cloudy. Should be a fun game!
    Doing the same, down and back. Wearing coveralls this time as I was freezing down there 2 years ago.
    8,9,10,11,12,13,14,15,16,17>1